master diluc might even get a tan

"IM NOT GOING TO RUN AROUND WITH SOME FUCKERS

"IM NOT GOING TO RUN AROUND WITH SOME FUCKERS."

"i mean it was your idea to come outside --" you shrugged. everyone sat down on the ground with a nice blanket, lisa dusting it off every now and then so wouldn't get dirty.

a mini lunch was presented with nice cool drinks, sandwiches, small cups of ramen, and cuts of fruits. the wind blew softly, venti getting out his small pocket sized harp and playing a tune.

everyone clapped while diluc sighed, annoyed.

"that was great venti, is this what you've been doing while away from school ?" jean asked, putting down the strawberry sandwich.

"ehe, sorta." he picked up a apple slice.

"it's getting really bright.." diluc covered his eyes with his arms, looking at the green grass.

"well, as dear y/n did say, going out was truly your idea." kaeya teased his half brother, making diluc want to cut his throat even more.

"who knows, master diluc here might even get a tan - agh -- !!"

the red head punched the blueberry haired man, making kaeya roll down the shaded hill side area as you, venti, aether and lumine laughed, lisa grabbing out her phone and snapping the current state of the in pain man, her mouth in a o shape, jean and amber concerned for their friends while albedo --

wait, where the fuck was albedo.. ?

"HEY UhM, where did albedo go ?" you asked, wiping a tear off your eyes.

"HOLY SHIT ALBEDO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE !!"

you went to look for the young alchemist and painter, him with a sketch book and a pencil in hand, softly drawing the vast scenery.

"oh, y/n, it seems like you have found me." he closed the book and put the pencil in his pocket, walking towards you.

"is there anything you need ?"

"uhm, everyone's looking for you, ya'know.." albedo 'oohh'ed and nodded, the two of you making way to the friend group.

"about your friends from the liyue private academy.." turning on your heels, you asked what he ment.

"dont you miss them ? at all ?" laughing, you put a hand on albedos shoulder for support.

"uh, yeah ! especially some other friends, i get to see them now and then while working. they come by."

"you must be lucky, to have such people in your life."

"well you guys are here so uh, yeah !" albedo smiled at you, then looking forward to see the group waving for his attention, after he looked, venti and lumine jumped in excitement as kaeya sadly walled up the small hill.