oh theyre a simp

"Y/N !! GUYS ITS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE -"

you saw the ginger looking up from his phone and pointing at you and the two other blue haired boys.

today, you and the a few people of the liyue group decided to hangout, going to the movies.

"oh  xingqiu and chongyun is also here." he seemed to stop his tracks and ran up to you and the others with full speed.

"ah, tartaglia, it's been a whi -"

"i know i know book worm, same here," he held your hand and rushed over to the larger group, leaving chongyun and xingqiu to walk over.

"zhongli !! look who's -"

"y/n !!"

"xiangling !!"

leaving the orange haired guy, you ran over to the young chef, holding hands and saying hello.

"i"

"i expected this." zhongli walked next to the ginger while chongyun put a hand on his shoulder.

"just wait until she gets here, along with the others."

"wait what." you turned your head to the popsicle boy, xiangling stopped with a 'holy shit please no' look to chongyun.

"what ?"

a loud bang was heard from the movie theater doors, loud enough to probably make the door's break.

"GUESS WHOS HERE TO SEE HER BELOVED !"

"HU TAO ?"

"WHO TAO ?"

you ran up to the girl jumping into a hug and such, while the other few people walked in awkwardly.

"keqing, ganyu, xiao, your all here, but where is beidou ? i understand ningguang has work, but -"

ganyu sighed and shook her head.

"beidous out of town, sadly.. but hu taos here, so y/n wouldn't get as upset, hopefully.."

"uh, guys ? where did tao and y/n go ?"

"WE'RE RIGHT HERE !!"

waving from the food stand, hu tao held big buckets of popcorn, then running to where the movie room was, leaving you to carry two bags of candy and gesturing childe to come over to carry the drinks.

"ya know, hu tao chose a horror movie -"

"no."

"i didn't even finish my sentence !!"

finding hu tao waitting at the front of the large room, you rushed over, leaving the ginger.

xiangling walked over and pat the guys shoulder.

"what should i do.."

"i mean, it's hu tao. maybe sit with her -"

"i got it !! ill sit with her !" he rushed with the drinks carefully inside the big cold room, leaving xiangling and the other groups walking over.

".. what the fuck ?"

"HEY I WAS SUPPOSED TO SIT THERE !!"

"not anymore." hu tao huffed and sat behind you, zhongli and xiao sitting next to hu tao, or behind childe.

ganyu and keqing sat next to you happily, while xingqiu and chongyun sat in front of the two.

"you can grab onto me if you get sc -"

"zhongli can i have your coat ?"

you turned to the dark brown haired male, him nodded and handing the heavy jacket to you. turning back, you saw childe frowning.

"you could have asked me.."

"yours isn't even a jacket or a coat, plus, it's thin as fuck." you wrapped the large coat around you like a blanket.

"HAHA, SEE WE'RE BETTER !!"

hu tao laughed and handed you a bucket of popcorn, flicking one to the ginger.

"im going to kill you -"

"not if i do it first."

the ginger was about to lunge backward but the lights then dimmed, him flipping her off as hu tao made an ok sign with her hands.