ik im late

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE I DONT EVEN KNOW !"

you turned your head in panic, not know what to do. where was jean ? where was venti ? kaeya ? you had a clear idea where he was. rushing over to where the drinks were, the purple atmosphere made you sick. there were so many people from inazuma, and you couldn't find anyone you knew from liyue !

"KAEYA !" pushing away from the groups of people, you apologized and waved your hand to get rhe midnight haired males attention. he then quickly rushed over to your aid, his red party cup on his left hand.

"woah - k. there we go." the two of you went to the corner as kaeya tried to fox his hair.

"man, do you know anyone -"

"NO I DONT ! I CANT EVEN FIND JEAN OR AMBER, OR ANYONE FROM LIYUE ! NO CHILDE IN SIGHT !"

the taller male tried to comfort you as he put his drink down on the ground, a bit farther away from the two of you so it doesn't get bumped down.

"hey, hey. i promise their all here. i even saw diluc a while ago, he's still here." the loud off beat music made you shake your head and look at the crowd.

"no ginger in sight. that means no zhongli either.." kaeya laughed at the way you called tartaglia.

"they'll be fine. come on, i think i might know where venti is."

"i thought he was with you ? drinking and all that." kaeya picked up his cup from the floor and waved it towards the entrance.

"nope, he might actually be outside." linking your arm with his, kaeya slide the two of you away to the outside of the school.

drunk. drunk as hell.

"oh, seems like everyone's outside.." kaeya called out to the large group, waving to them, then looking up at a tree he saw venti, a huge bottle of alcohol in hand and swinging on the branches.

"dead. dead as hell." you mumbled and watched kaeyas frantic face try to save his drinking buddy. meanwhile, childe forgot everything about the bard and rushed into your arms, xiao and zhongli standing there not helping. ganyu and keqing were scolding him to get down, along with jean and lisa.

never again.