ah

"SHIT SHIT WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THAT -"

currently, tartaglia was holding onto you as if he was the one in the movie.

"eyo don't -"

"I CANT FUCKING SEE"

"my gods just because we're the only ones here doesn't mean you can yell.." xiao grumbled with his arms crossed, a bit frightened himself.

"to be honest, it really isn't that bad.." ganyu smiled akwardly and sighed.

"for real, how are you guys scared ? zhongli is sleeping and xingqius reading.." hu tao pointed to the two of the guys.

zhongli slept silently with his head tilted to the side while xingqiu had a small flashlight in his hands.

AFTER ANOTHER TWENTY MINUTES OR SO, everyone walked out of the building, a bit of a ' what the fuck did i just watch ' face with a mix of ' never again. no more horror movies. '

well, for hu tao, who was more or so used to these types of movies, had a smile on her face.

"well, that wasn't that bad !"

"that bad.. ?" childe was still clinging onto you, and you were trying to support zhongli, who was struggling to stay awake. xiao eventually took over, along with ganyu, who helped out.

"it was the scariest fucking movie ive seen."

"just wait till you see the 3d one." hu tao smiled, a phone on hand with the movie. childe let you go and stormed off to his car, grabbing the keys out of his pocket and pointing it to hu tao.

"we should get going too, we have to get going back to ningguang and help out." keqing said, stepping in, sided with ganyu.

"oh well then, see ya !" you waved off as the two waved back and went to their car. more like keqings car.

xingqiu sighed and closed his book, chongyun almost passing out due to being to scared to watch, and leaning was on xingqiu for support.

"y/n, xiangling, let's get going, this guy's gonna kill my shoulder, and i need my shoulder.." you laughed and nodded, xiangling yawned with a tired and frightened expression. all four of you waved off to zhongli and xiao, who made their way to their own car.

"who's gonna give you guys a ride ?" xiangling took out her decorated keys out of her bag that looked a lot like gouba, oddly.

"we took the bus." you replied with a thumbs up.

"oh, the public ones or the actually good ones.." the short haired girl looked with a frown.

"it's.. the good kinds..." chongyun had some air in his lungs and managed to mumble it out, then getting dizzy and leaning on his friends shoulder once more.

"oh, that's good !! get back to the dorms safely ! especially you y/n. you live sorta far from the liyue stops."

"dont worry ~ ! ill be fine !!"

the three of you waved off as xiangling smiled and hopped in her car, while the bus came just on time.

"GET HOME SAFELY Y/N." chongyun mumbled out with a sleepy expression as xingqiu nodded, his book on hand.

oddly enough, the bus stopped by near the dorms of mondstadts school, allowing you to head to the dorms first.

"thank you, you two get back safely too."

the bookworm smiled gently and nodded. "of course. now go and get some sleep, the bus door is gonna close."

rushing off, the duo waved to you, leaning on the window as you did the same until the large bus drove off, leaving you to drop your hand and sigh, walking back to the large dorms.

amber was leaning on her railing outside of the dorms next to lumine and lisa, having a conversation. she spotted you, yelling out your name.

"Y/N !! YOUR BACK !" she rushed down and outside, greeting you, then rushing back inside with you beside her.