1.

'Shit, I'm already late. How long can one person withdraw money from the bank?' I thought to myself when I was looking at a tall man in police uniform in front of me.

I had to take my little niece from kindergarten. I promised my sister this time I'll manage to be on time.

I was always late, but that's not my fault. It was always something around me that happened, some unexpected guest, long queue or...

"Ugh, if it weren't policeman, I would tell him a piece of my mind." I whispered to myself.

Luckily he finished few seconds later, but when he turned around, he looked right at me.

"I heard you. Try to keep it down next time." He sent me reasurring smile and walked away. Oh god, my face is probably bright red right now.

I did what I had to do in bank and rushed to my car. While driving away, I saw the policeman standing next to his car, looking at me. Does he have to stare like that? I have to rush and he is probably waiting to give me a ticket or something.

I drove carefully and when I was out of his view, I pressed the gas pedal and rushed towards my niece's school.

I braked with a screech of tires on the parking and ran towards the doors. Everywhere around me was quiet. It could mean only one thing. The children weren't here.

"Shit, I'm late, of course."

"Please, don't say bad words here."

I jumped when I heard calm, serene voice from my left. There was a man standing with my niece. He was pushing the swing she was sitting on and she seemed to enjoy this.

"Um... sorry. Hey, it's not your child. Ai, don't you know that you shouldn't talk with strangers? It's dangerous." I said with a concerned voice and she just looked at me like I was crazy. But she didn't say a word and she rushed towards the building.

"Hey, where are you going?" I called after her, but I wasn't sure if she even heard me.

"She probably went to get her backpack." The beautiful voice again. I looked at the man who now was standing few steps closer to me. He had silver hair, gentle, brown eyes and a little mole on his cheek. It looked cute and now I knew why Ai trusted him enough to let him play with her.

Wow, I would talk to him either if I was five year-old like Ai.

"Why were you playing with her?" I asked. His smile was angelic and I tried hard not to stare.

"Don't worry, I'm just a teacher here. I tried to convince Ai to wait at school, but she insisted on going out. She just loves spending time outside. Uhg, my back hurts after the whole day of running around after children." He stretched his back a little and then I saw those muscles peeking from his rolled up sleeves. I tried not to peek at his stomach too, but I failed. Wait, he has a six-pack? Who is this guy for God's sake?

Was my mouth open? Ugh, never mind.

"Oh, sorry to assume you're a pervert. I just know that even a good looking man can kidnap or do something even more terrible, I was just being cautious." I laughed nervously and then I realized he was looking at me in surprise. "Oh my god, sorry. I just called you a pervert and I shouldn't. I'm really sorry." I covered my mouth with my hand.

He looked at me but in his eyes I didn't see grudge. It was just gentleness mixed with a little bit of shyness.

"Do you really think I'm good looking?" He tilted his head on one side.

Do I think...

"I said that out loud?" My face was ablaze again. I just have to stop saying everything that comes to my mind.