28.

"God, I'm so full I feel like I could explode at any moment." Sana smoothed the material of her shirt over her belly as I was driving her home. She insisted on walking from my apartment to her own, which wasn't so far away, but I would never let her do that. Especially now when she shouldn't tire herself too much.

"Make sure to do that outside of my car. I cleaned in here this week." I laughed, making her pout jokingly at me. We were getting close to her block when I saw her fiancé walking out of the staircase. I smiled, looking at him fondly. "Did he walk all the way downstairs for you?"

"He could try not to!" Sana chuckled before giving my cheek a small peck as a goodbye. "He would have to listen to me complaining for hours."

The smile didn't leave my lips as the door on her side opened. "Thank you for driving her back." The man smiled at me warmly.

We didn't know each other that well, since he was mostly busy with work and preferred quiet house (at least as much as Sana lets it be quiet) than going out. But every time he saw me, he was super nice and always thanked me for taking care of Sana even if I didn't do much. He was just too polite, and I was still shocked that it was who my friend decided to settle with.

Knowing her, I always thought she would much rather be with a dark, a little suspicious and toxic man who makes her feel great from time to time. Instead, she found herself a prince charming who took care of her like no one could.

"No problem. I was driving in this direction anyway." I said, waving my hand dismissively.

Sana stopped moving just before she could exit my car. "You were going to see the teacher?" She asked, excitedly.

I looked at my phone quickly. It was late, but the next day was Sunday. None of us needed to work that day, so I could finally see Koushi. "Yeah, I wanted to surprise him. He said he was going to see his friends today, but I think they'll be finished soon." I said and Sana leaned to me a little.

Her boyfriend moved a little away, pretending to look at something in front of my car.

I was almost sure that Sana tells him everything as soon as they are alone, but I still respected him for giving us a little bit of privacy now.

"You know what would be the best? If you had a spare key and some hot lingerie on. You would surprise him in the best possible way." She said, making my cheeks warm up. "Bet he wouldn't complain." She said, making me look away, embarrassed.

"Maybe in a future. Now I just wanted to snuggle." I pressed my hand to my stomach, trying to change the direction in which our conversation was going, and she sighed.

"Right, I almost forgot about periods." This time she was the one to put her hand on her round stomach, making me smile fondly. She made a move to stand up and her boyfriend immediately moved closer to help her get out of the car. "Good luck then. And remember, use your mouth wisely these days." She said and all I could do was laugh awkwardly.

"I'll think about it." I said and waved to the two before the door closed. I watched Sana for a moment before her figure disappeared inside the staircase, followed by her boyfriend who had his arm wrapped around her waist.

A small smile appeared on my lips as I thought about me from high school and me from now. I used to be jealous every time I saw a man that treated his girlfriend like this. Now, I knew that my own boyfriend would do the same if I needed him.

With a smile on my face, I drove towards Koushi's place. I was in a great mood despite the time of the month, and nothing could ruin it.

Not only I will be able to spend some time with my boyfriend, I will also ask him for Kyo's number. This evening filled me up with courage I needed to change something in my life, and I was afraid that waiting for too long would make me back away.