26.

I was sitting in Koushi's car with gloom expression. I know it's stupid, but that cat really managed to ruin my mood at the end of the day. Not only he made a hole in my thights, but I could still feel the sting on the scratch he gave me.

Sugawara placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it lightly before grabbing my hand. "It'll stop hurting in a while, don't worry." His tone was reassuring, but at that moment I didn't find any comfort in his words. I was too pissed at that little critter.

"It's not about it hurting. It stings only a little. I'm mad because I have to throw them away after wearing them just once." I grazed the edge of the hole gently.

"So you can't fix them?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I can't." I sighed, feeling like a child. There was really no reason to feel this sad because of a pair of thights. "At least they are not expensive, so I can buy plenty."

The hand that was resting on mine slid to my knee and I looked at Sugawara. His eyes were plastered to the street ahead. "So you won't be more mad than you are now if I rip them completely?"

Surprised, I didn't answer. His tone was indicating a lot of things and I waited impatiently for his next move. He slowly hooked one finger on the edge of the hole and pulled his hand, opening it up even more. He stopped when my whole knee was bare and his hand moved up to my thigh.

"You're going to do it here?" I asked, feeling my voice just at the verge of cracking. "I thought we could at least wait until we're back home."

"There's twenty more minutes before we're back." He said, looking around. Suddenly he got a sharp turn left and I grabbed the hand holder by the door in panic. "I'll explode until then."

"Where are we going?" I asked, feeling my heart racing from excitement. How is that possible that he can make me pulse like this in less than a minute?

"We are close to Futakuchi Kyōkou Park. There should be no people at this hour." He said and indeed, after a couple minutes of faster than usual ride, we were at the parking lot just next to the park.

Sugawara stopped at the far end and killed the engine. "Get to the back." He ordered, unfastening his seatbelt. I smiled to myself, doing the same. It was somehow satisfying that I made him this impatient.

I take back everything I said about that cat. I will give it a can of the best cat food I can find.

I quickly got to the back seat and was immediately pushed on my back as Sugawara pushed himself between my legs. He started kissing me roughly, sliding his hands under my skirt.

I was taken aback for a second, but then I remembered that we were I public. And moreover, I wanted to get some sleep tonight because we both still have to work tomorrow.

"You have no idea how many times during the dinner I wanted to rip those thights." Sugawara murmured I between frantic kisses. His hand squeezed my thigh before he pinched the fabric and pulled until he made another whole on the inside of my leg. He pulled harder and the whole immediately opened, inching up in a set of tiny holes.

His hands travelled to my head, cradling it gently as he started moving his lips against my jaw.

"You are surprisingly good at hiding it." I whispered, feeling a little weirded out. It was so quiet around us and a bit remote lanterns gave us a scrap of privacy in the far end of the parking lot.

"I have to do that all the time now that we are together. Don't be surprised." His mouth moved impatiently over my pulse, giving me shivers. I bit my lip not to make a loud sound, but he pulled away and looked at my face. His own lit up in a small smile. "You know that no one will hear if you scream as loud as you want, right?" He asked, massaging my hips with his fingers.