21.

I thought volleyball was an easy sport, but after watching former Karasuno team playing, I already knew how wrong I was.

They just had too many strategies and different tactics against the teenagers and I watched in awe as I saw how quickly they could run and spike. Usually I watched the game on TV, but here, with the coach, I could hear a clear description of every action while he explained everything to the team. And the more I heard, the more it hit me.

Sugawara was amazing.

Well, all of them were, but I was looking mainly at silver haired man, not being able to look away every time he would jump or toss, my eyes darting to every part of his body that caught my attention. But I caught myself looking at his face the most. Every time they would score a point, he gave his team wide smile and praised them for every little thing that got them closer to the final point.

And this time I could see it again, the smile I loved so much. Despite his chaotic behavior when he yelled at his team mates from time to time, he was still acting like a proud mom, even when he was not playing.

As I was watching him, our eyes met and he sent me a wide, bright smile which I mirrored.

"You guys are so cute together! Man, I wish I would have a girlfriend that would watch me playing." I looked to the side, just in time to see Nishinoya plopping down on a bench next to me. "Maybe I should work as a teacher too? There has to be a single mother that would fall for me as soon as she would grab her kid from the school."

I pressed my lips together, trying not to laugh at his ideas. "Or you can just wait and when you meet a perfect girl, you will be good for her?" I suggested, looking at him shortly before my eyes went back to watching practice.

"Hmm, that would be a problem. I already saw hundreds of perfect women, but they somehow care about height too much to date me. Anyways, I have a serious question." I looked at him again and indeed, his expression was now stone cold, his eyes sharp.

"What question?" I didn't know why, but my heart started beating slightly faster.

"Every time I swipe on tinder I'm wondering... Why 80% of the girls there have 'bisexual' in the description?" His eyes bore into me and I almost laughed.

So this was his serious question.

"I don't know, Noya, maybe because girls are prettier and this is why more people are into them." I said facetiously, but he seemed not to get the joke.

"That makes sense. Thanks!" He jumped off the bench and ran towards the court before I could say that I was just kidding.

Only a couple minutes later the coach whistled the end of the practice match and everyone started drinking water or isotonic, trying to cool themselves after sweating so much. I stood up and took Sugawara's bottle and blazer that was next to me. He immediately walked in my direction and it looked like he was going in for a hug.

"Here." I gave him the water to prevent myself from getting sweated on and he chuckled, looking at me knowingly.

"I thought you like hugs." He joked, taking a couple of sips from the bottle.

"I do, when you are not trying to pretend Niagara." I shrugged, taking a little step back to grant myself a way out in case he would try to hug me again.

He just scoffed, but I could see he wasn't really offended. "Well, I wouldn't mind touching you as you are trying to pretend Niagara." He said casually, giving me the bottle back.

I quickly looked around, but everyone was busy talking about the match. Out of the racket I could hear Hinata and Kageyama asking coach if they could stay a little bit more to practice.