18.

Sugawara stayed on the floor, kneeling before my body. He looked up, raising one of my legs to pull the material down. He did the same with the other one, but instead of putting it on the ground, he pulled it towards him, latching it over his shoulder. I tried to balance on one leg, but I needed to grip his head to be able to stand. He didn't look like he minded, especially with that little smile he had plastered to his face.

At first I wanted to remind him about the massage again to irritate him a little, but all my thoughts were washed away with the slow brush of his wet tongue against my folds. I leaned my head back, almost falling to the bed. But his hands caught my ass from behind, pushing me more into his mouth as he started to eat me out.

I had a hard time standing on my feet, feeling a little weak with each stroke of his tongue. My fingers gripped his silver locks tighter, not wanting him to stop just yet. Hearing a little groan, I looked down, just to see his earnest eyes drilling into me. I felt his smile on my heat and he gave me a little suck, making me moan out loud.

"Your legs are shaking." He said with a small smile. ". I should probably treat them with a massage as well." He pulled away and I bit my lip not to whine when I felt the loss of contact with his mouth. But I turned around to lay on the bed on my stomach, just like he motioned me to.

"I hope this massage will compensate for not letting me finish now." I mumbled, trying to act tough.

I heard rustling of clothes and saw that Sugawara was now only in his black jeans, unbuckling his belt. When our eyes met, he smiled at me warmly. "I have to do my best, I guess." He chucked the belt on the floor and straddled my waist, leaning a little to brush my hair from the back and kissing my spine just at the bottom of my neck.

I wiggled a little, feeling tingling on my skin. A weird tension raised in my shoulders and I tried to move away from his hot mouth, but there was nowhere to run. I was trapped between his body and the bed.

"Don't squirm or I will tie you to that headboard." He murmured, lowering his lips to plant a kiss between my shoulder blades. I looked at him from the side and saw that he was watching the headboard with a little smirk. But he shook his head and kissed my cheek, moving a little down, backing his way to my spine.

I stopped breathing for a second, but after another kiss I shivered, my muscles twitching at the soft touches of his lips on my flushed skin. But then he finally started using his hands, delicately pushing his fingers into my muscles, trying to ease the tension from them. My body instantly relaxed, making me almost melt into the sheets that were getting warmer with every passing second. But his hot hands were now feeling too good to make him stop. He slowly travelled down my back, searching for all the tight spots in my muscles and working them up by kneading and pressing gently.

"Does it feel good?" He asked, now pressing the muscles just above my ass.

I hummed, too relaxed to even find my own voice when I felt his fingers grazing my hips, his thumbs still resting on my back.

"I like this sight. Those dimples on your back look like they were made for my thumbs." He said, lowering his head to give me a line of little kisses down my spine. It caused a salve of pleasurable shivers again, sending weird signal straight to my core. It pulsed, needing more attention from the man.

I moved my hands back a little to reach him, but Sugawara caught my wrists, now leaning his whole body over mine.

"What did I say about moving?" He asked lowly, a playful undertone hinting on the fact that he was waiting for this.