20.

We stopped in front of Karasuno High School just in time to see a familiar figure approaching the gates. Sugawara didn't even wait to stop the car before he rolled the window down.

"NOYA WAIT!" He yelled, making me jump a little. His usual quiet self was replaced with something much chaotic as I saw his excited expression.

Nishinoya stopped in his tracks and turned around. It took him a couple of seconds to spot us, since he looked at students exiting the school rather than at cars passing by. "Suga-senpai! And Miyu! You made it here!" He jumped at our direction and almost crashed into me as soon as I closed the car door behind me.

"Yes, we did. But I'm not sure for what." I said, delicately pushing his figure away so I didn't have to lean on the car as we spoke.

He looked at Sugawara on the other side of the vehicle and shook his head with disapproval. "You kidnapped your own girlfriend? And I thought Tanaka would be the one who would actually do that."

I giggled, looking at my boyfriend as he frowned at Noya. "Yeah, he kidnapped me and now you're the only one who can save me, Nishinoya." I joked and saw as his face lit up with excitement.

"Oh, just call me Yuu or Noya-senpai. Or just senpai." He tried to act casual, but I could see his cheeks tinting a delicate shade of pink as he closed his eyes, pointing proudly at his chest.

"Don't call him that. He will just wallow in all the 'senpais' you'll give him." Sugawara took my arm and tugged it, taking me away from the short man.

"Hey, that's a lie! And you were the one who called me so why are you running away now?" He jogged after us, levelling with our steps.

"I changed my mind. I forgot how pushy you are towards the girls." Sugawara acted cool, but I could see a little smile dancing on his lips. He was probably really fond of Nishinoya despite his topsy-turvy behavior.

"I'm not pushy. Miyu just wants to get to know me better, so I give her what she wants. Isn't that true, my dear friend?" Noya asked, gently nudging my arm with his elbow.

"It isn't." I chanted and started giggling again as the man turned his head away, pursing his lips jokingly.

"I'm not talking to you!" He said in an offended tone, making me look at Sugawara, who just shook his head at this overdramatic behavior.

We made our way to the gym and even though I asked, Sugawara still didn't tell me why we were here. Was it connected to his teacher's job? Or maybe with his former team, given that Nishinoya was here as well. All my questions were answered as soon as the double door opened and the sound of screeching shoes attacked my ears.

"You're here, finally!" A rough voice called to us as my companions changed their shoes. I didn't have any though, so I just stayed in my socks.

I looked at a blonde male, visibly older than we were. He couldn't be a student in high school, so maybe a teacher? He had pierced ear and dark hair, long enough to have them pulled back by a headband. He looked a little intimidating, but I wasn't scared as long as I was standing hidden behind Koushi's back.

"Hi coach! I couldn't miss an opportunity like this. Aaand... we have a little surprise for you, but that will come later." Nishinoya grinned, looking like his batteries were overpowered with energy. He couldn't stop jumping excitedly, squeezing his hands in fists as he was looking around the hall.

I felt a couple of stares and after looking to the side, saw that we were being watched by curious stares of teenagers dressed in gym clothes.

I shyly looked away, not being prepared for this much attention. I felt like I was surrounded, immediately thinking whether I'm going to be the only girl here.