10.

"H-hello." I stuttered. I knew his face. He was the policeman that gave me ticket few days ago. I was drunk, but not enough not to ask the question that was on my mind. "What are you doing here?"

He looked a little taken aback, scratching his neck nervously. His sight landed on Kaori, then switched to me, to Kaori again and finally he looked me in the eyes.

"I thought you were fighting with someone."

Both me and my sister were quiet. Should I call the police? Well, he was a policeman, but he came inside my apartment unasked. I was wondering if he would leave if I asked him to. But before I could say anything, more familiar voice reached my ears.

"Miyu, are you okay?" Sugawara ran inside the kitchen and looked around. "Where is he?" He called, but stopped in his tracks when he saw Kaori. "Oh, hello Yoshikawa-san."

"Hello..." She answered, her face flat with surprise. We would probably look at each other for much longer time, but the bug decided to fly again, this time getting even closer to the window by which we were standing.

My body reacted against my will, crouching down on the floor. "Please, kill him before he kills me!" I screamed and Kaori followed me to the floor, screaming just as loud.

Both men were standing there with their mouths agape, now fully understanding how much they misunderstood the situation.

"A... bug." The brown haired man whispered.

Sugawara just nodded his head slowly. They waited till the bug landed on the wall again and Sugawara opened the cupboard to take a small, plastic box from there. He handed it to his friend with serious expression. "Here, handcuff the criminal."

A minute later my apartment was free and I could walk around again. "Thank you." I jumped in the direction of Sugawara and almost tripped, but he caught my arm.

"Hey, careful! There is glass all around the floor. Are you drunk?" He asked, his cheeks pink and eyes wide opened.

"Pffft, nooo." I caught his arms, massaging it a little. "Wow, your muscles are really nice, you know?" I was not ashamed to say that now and his cheeks grew redder.

The policeman cleared his throat, getting my attention.

"Oh, right." Sugawara pointed with his hand at the direction of the other male. "Miyu, this is my friend, Daichi Sawamura. And Daichi, this is-"

"I know." He cut Sugawara off with a smile. "We have met before. Kuroki Miyu, right?"

Sugawara was speechless, to say the least. He opened his mouth and looked between us for a couple of seconds.

"You remembered my name after just one ticket?" With my brows furrowed I looked at the man suspiciously. Kaori and Sugawara just looked at us quietly.

"Well, remember how I told you about my friend? The one I thought would like you?" He looked at Sugawara with amused expression. "It's him."

I looked at the silver-haired man next to me. I remembered that Daichi told me about his friend indeed, but I didn't even pay attention to that. After all, he was just a stranger who talked with me for a couple of minutes.

"At least I know that I was right." Daichi mumbled to himself. Sugawara reddened a little more and I couldn't help but think how cute he looked at that moment.

The silence was disrupted when my sister yawned quite loudly. "I should come back. Ichiro is waiting for me."

"Oh, right." I wanted to get her bag from the living room, but stepped on the broken glass and hissed when it pierced the skin on my foot.