14.

"CHEATER! YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEATER, SOUTA!" Kyo yelled, throwing a stash of fake money right to the man's chest.

"I'm not the one who sold Boardwalk for a Short Line and 200$!" His defensive tone made her anger boil even more.

"But you said it will be worth it!"

"And it was! For me."

"You fucking liar!"

"I didn't lie to you! All you need to do next time is to play aggressive, that's all."

"Thank god I'm the nice one, because you are just the worst!"

I was watching the couple with eyes wide open. Now I understood why Koushi didn't want to play Monopoly with them. At the beginning we were all laughing and having fun, but that ended as soon as they decided to trade some of their properties. At first I didn't see the signs of the thunderstorm coming masked with a mocking smiles and discrete glares, but now it was a hell hole.

"I'm done playing this game!" Kyo turned her back to her husband, his heavy sigh being the last sound that fell between the couple.

"Okay, we were playing for a long time already. Are you guys hungry?" Sugawara clapped his hands once, gaining their attention at once.

"I am." Kyo said softly, getting from the couch she was sitting on, next to Souta. "Do you need any help in the kitchen?"

"I could use a little help." Sugawara smiled with gratitude, winking at me discretely. He was probably used to their fights and it was the best to let them cool down for a moment. I decided to stay with Souta, who looked a little gloomy at first, but as soon as the two left to the kitchen, he brought slightly closer, leaning conspiratorially in my direction.

"So now tell me everything." He said, trying to get his voice down as if we were sharing some kind of a secret.

"Everything? About what?" I furrowed my brows in confusion, not really understanding what I was supposed to say.

"About Koushi. Did he terrified you already?" Souta's grin made me think that this is a joke, but when I chuckled his expression changed into a surprised one. "Wait, are you really not scared of him?"

It was my turn to act surprised. "Why should he terrify me? He is like a big teddy bear."

Souta was impressed with my statement, but I still didn't know why would he assume that Koushi was scary.

"Oh, never mind. Maybe you'll see in a future." This mysterious sentence was followed by a loud laughter coming from the kitchen. It was Kyo laughing and Souta looked at that direction with thoughtful expression. "God, she has such a beautiful laugh." He sighed, making me smile internally.

"I thought you were fighting just a minute ago." I reminded him, but Souta just shook his head with a smile.

"It wasn't a real fight. She just gets upset easily, but I let her because I know she will forget about that soon and will come to me after she cools down. At first I was irritated, but now I think this is kind of cute when she does this." His face was definitely the one someone makes while thinking of a loved person.

"Moreover, she is so hot when she yells at me." His devilish grin made me burst in laughter, seeing the dreamy look on his face.

Sugawara peeked from the kitchen, but disappeared second after and we both heard a quiet whispers from there.

"I guess Koushi and Kyo are having the same conversation about you right now." I looked at Souta, who leaned comfortably on the couch with a smug expression.