EP 5

Wei Wuxian gradually felt a little difficulty in breathing, and his resentful eyes could no longer gather focus, and even two drops of physiological tears ooze against his wishes. The limbs that couldn't help struggling also gradually softened, and Lan Wangji found a chance to grab them in one hand, pulled out his band of forehead, and tied them firmly together.

Lan Wangji put down the hand that was holding him, and hugged his thin back. The movements of his lips and tongue became gentle, his nose trembling slightly, greedily sniffing the smell of the people in his arms bit by bit.

Wei Wuxian finally bit, biting a blood mark on Lan Wangji's lip. There was the smell of blood in the kiss, and the sensitive wound was licked by the tip of the tongue, but the pain was not in the flesh.

No one knew how long it had passed before Lan Wangji finally let go of him. He put his face in his neck silently for a long time, and his hands were still touching his back like soothing him.

Wei Wuxian recovered from the long lack of oxygen, staring at the pile of sundries in front of him for a moment, his eyes slowly moved to the ink hair that was close at hand, and coldly said, "How long do you want to stay like this?"

Lan Wangji trembled very obviously, as if waking up from a dream, and hurriedly let go of him. After sitting upright, he saw that his hands were still tightly tied together, and he reached out in a panic to loosen them.

"......Sorry."

Wei Wuxian pushed him away, stood up for himself, moved his arms, stroked the scars on his wrist with his fingertips, and narrowed his eyes thoughtfully.

Lan Wangji stood on the side at a loss, not knowing where to put his hands and feet. Seeing this, he hurriedly stretched out his hands to massage him, but was pushed away.

"I......"

Wei Wuxian glanced at him and said indifferently, "Get out of the way."

Being swept by his gaze, Lan Wangji was like a sculpture, unable to move any more.

Wei Wuxian stopped giving him half of his eyesight, walked around him, picked up Chenqing that had fallen aside, and left straight away.

Wei Wuxian walked out without saying a word for several miles, until the Jiang's residence was far behind him, completely invisible, and the breath held in his chest was barely swallowed.

He stopped by a vigorous big tree, stared down at his palm for a long while, clenched and opened several times, suddenly turned around, and hit the trunk hard.

The thick tree trunk trembled slightly, a few withered leaves falling down, and one of them fell on his hair, which looked very funny.

Wei Wuxian retracted his hand, looked at the faintly oozing blood stains on the back of his hand, and sneered self-deprecatingly.

If it wasn't, if it wasn't for...a mere Lan Wangji, how could he be possible to control him?

He sat down, raised his sleeves and wiped his red and swollen lips. It seemed that he didn't think it was enough, he hit the back of his head against the tree.

As soon as he closed his eyes, Lan Wangji's handsome face suddenly magnified uncontrollably occupied all of his mind.

What he recalled together was his hot temperature, focused gaze, his white clothes like early winter snow...and the cold sandalwood that was supposed to be the most common for him, but seemed incompatible with everything.

For a moment, the spiteful words had reached his lips, but when he remembered that it was him who had deliberately or unintentionally teased Lan Wangji these days, those words stuck in his throat and couldn't move anymore, falling back in the heart, causing mixed feelings.