EP 13

It had been half a year since the battle of Yunmeng. At the beginning, Jiang Cheng was busy dealing with affairs, Wei Wuxian ,as his assistant, helped him and did not have time to take rest for a while. When there was no more disturbance in the Yunmeng area, the Lotus Dock began to help the surrounding clans. Jiang Cheng was guarding Yunmeng as the head of the clan, and Wei Wuxian was often sent out. After seeing his methods, no one was not awed, no one was not impressed. Gradually, within the Wen clan, Wei Wuxian also became a person that was somewhat frightening.

The bodies had long been accustomed to blood-not to mention the blood of the enemies.

The hatred had also become greedy in the battles. Killing those ordinary cultivators with flame emblems could no longer satisfy the heart of hunger and thirst. Everyone slowly turned their eyesight to the source of everything - Qishan.

But the Ever-lighting City that never fell for hundreds of years could be easily broken through overnight?

The two sides fell into a stalemate.

Wei Wuxian felt that the war became more and more boring. He couldn't help thinking, if Lan Zhan was still there, it would be fine, at least it would be interesting to quarrel with him.

After finishing thinking about it, he was shocked by his own thoughts, and thought depressed: Why do I always miss him?

Wei Wuxian picked up the wine and drank it all. He was a little fluttered by the spiciness, recalling that when he was on the top of the mountain today, just looking east for a moment, he stood there in a trance.

Jingle--

The silent air was suddenly pierced by the sound of bells. It was pleasing to the heart, but somewhat strange.

Wei Wuxian raised his eyes to look in the direction of the door, and a playful smile suddenly appeared on the corner of his lips, and said, "Since you come,just come in."

There was no movement at the door. After a while, the figure of a woman appeared in the room out of thin air. Wei Wuxian was quite familiar with her skirt.

It's the female ghost during the day.

The pretty female ghost hid her face with hands and smiled, showing a bit of shyness of a girl. Her movement was not shy at all, and she walked towards Wei Wuxian with the bare feet. The pale ankles were thin and fragile, and silver bells were tied by the red rope, clinking with her steps.

Wei Wuxian squinted eyes and watched her slowly walk to the table. She picked up the jug on the table and poured a full glass of wine.

She opened her mouth, her voice sweet and charming: "It's so late, why doesn't young master take a rest?"

Wei Wuxian half leaned on the soft couch, smiling charmingly: "Knowing that you will come, why would I go to bed so early?"

The woman chuckled. She picked up the wine glass and fed it to Wei Wuxian's mouth. The thin red lips almost came to his ears, and the cold breath deliberately spit on the earlobe: "Young master, I'm here to tell you, Qishan's formation..."

She finished speaking slowly, leaving a little distance.

Wei Wuxian drank the wine in her hand, and he did not care that the wine overflew the corners of his lips, and said with satisfaction: "Very good, very good."

Seeing this, the female ghost sat down in his arms, climbed his shoulders and raised her head, her lips opened and said: "Young master...don't you plan to give me a little reward...?"

Wei Wuxian looked at her and smiled: "What do you want?"

The female ghost smiled charmingly: "Of course you know,why do you ask me..."