EP 11

The cold sandalwood near the nose made Wei Wuxian can't help but think of the ancient Buddha statue and the candles in the temple. But it had some temperature and affection of the mortal life at the same time.

He felt Lan Wangji lowered his head and gently kissed his lips. Like a butterfly's wings stroking the petals, like the tip of a dragonfly's tail touching the water. It was gentle and pious, and has nothing to do with lust.

As if thinking of something, Wei Wuxian suddenly opened his eyes and looked at Lan Wangji with a faint smile, and said, "Lan Zhan, I want to ask you a question."

Lan Wangji raised his hand to close his eyelids, and said softly, "What."

Wei Wuxian pulled his hand away and continued to ask: "That day, I mean the day you were drunk - Were you always drunk from start to finish? Didn't remember anything?"

"..." Lan Wangji's expression remained unchanged, but Wei Wuxian noticed sharply that the tips of his ears were slightly red.

After hesitating again and again, he slowly said: "I woke up midway."

"..." Now Wei Wuxian was so surprised that he couldn't speak. "You, you... Lan Zhan."

Lan Wangji subconsciously turned away his face, then turned back after only a moment, staring into Wei Wuxian's eyes, saying word by word: "I love you, it's not a joke."

Those light-colored eyes that were always waveless were now full of emotions, but they were extraordinarily gentle, like the surface of the water being blown in the breeze, rippling shallowly, and Wei Wuxian found his own figure in every circle.

Somewhere in his heart was gently moved, like the silver bell of the nine-petal lotus hanging under the eaves of his house in the old days, which was jingled by the summer wind.

Lan Wangji's palms covered his eyes again, blocking the enchanting sky at dusk.

Sniffing the sandalwood from the bottom of Lan Wangji's sleeve, Wei Wuxian closed his eyes peacefully.

Wei Wuxian had a long dream.

He dreamed that when he woke up, the Shooting-sun War had ended.

He and Jiang Cheng moved back to the Lotus Dock, and the decorations in the courtyard and rooms were the same as before. Looking for the scent of the dishes and pushing open the door of the kitchen, Jiang Yanli turned around with the spoon and smiled softly at him.

A hanging heart finally fell to the ground.

Now there was no Wen clan, no more the sun above them highly. They had experienced suffering, step by step through life and death, and finally they could settle down again and live quietly.

Wei Wuxian thought this way.

In his dream, he didn't know what was happening in chaos, but only vaguely remembered that from a certain day, he suddenly became the target of public criticism.

The words that Lan Wangji used to repeat in his ears over and over again were all fulfilled.

Perhaps the matter itself was not important at all, just the word "evil way" was enough to draw an insurmountable gap between him and the hundreds clans.

Jiang Cheng's eyesight watching him gradually become complicated, and the senior sister's face was also faintly written with worrying.

He was the only one who turned a blind eye to all that, with the frivolous energy of youth, leading things to the worst step by step.

He couldn't see what happened later.

The corners of the white clothes drifted across the fuzzy eyesight , on which was the familiar flame emblem. Someone's face was covered with dust, and tears fell from the corners of the proud eyes. He lowered his head to look at his hand. The slimy redness and the sweet smell made him seem to be on the battlefield again. The fallen woman's hair was flying, tangled in his hand.