EP 9

Wei Wuxian wandered around in the resident with his hands behind his back, and even hummed a song as he walked. The sun was shining, and his whole body was warm, as if the long-lasting hostility was also melted away. He happened to pass by a densely-growing old tree, he held his hands and looked for a moment, leaped lightly, and sat on a thick branch.

He looked forward through the halo of layer upon layer of tree shadows, and then withdrew Chenqing from his waist, rubbing the dark body of the flute, and handing it to his lips.

The clear sound of the flute flew out from the branches and leaves, as agile as a playful bird, lingering like a flying butterfly, lingering on the top of the resident for a long time, being blown by the gentle south wind, all the way north.

After the song finished, he leaned on the tree trunk to find a comfortable posture, and closed his eyes contentedly.

The cultivators hurriedly passed by not far from him, and there seemed to be a horn on the play ground. The sound of words, the sound of fencing training, and the sound of spirit bursting, mixed together, clearly transmitted to his ears.

Then it gradually became blurred again, and returned quiet little by little.

There seemed to be a long scroll unfolding before his eyes. The silver bells of the nine-petal lotus were swaying in the wind, the yard was refreshing with the fragrance of lotus, the delicious lotus root ribs soup was simmering on the kitchen stove, and the youth's refreshing laughing sound was mixed in the sword light on the playground.

No one knew when the figure in white stood under the tree.

Mottled light danced on the corners of Wei Wuxian's black clothes, chasing the corners of his slightly raised mouth. While Lan Wangji's eyes chased after those light spots, as if looking at the flickering lights in the long night.

The person on the tree fell asleep quietly, and the person under the tree was watching him quietly.

Yunmeng, outside the city wall, the flags were rolling, the wind was blowing.

Jiang Cheng looked at the tower close at hand, and the Purple Electricity burst into clusters of electric flowers in his hands.

Dark clouds were dense, the sky was drooping, rain and wind was about to come.

There was no horn, no drums, no military orders. He only raised his hand slightly, and suddenly there was a clear flute sound like water flowing among the sky and earth.

Lan Wangji's brows tightened almost imperceptibly. He stood beside Lan Xichen, with Bichen already in his hand, but his eyes were still uncontrollably looking to the side, falling on the man in black who was playing the flute not far away.

The large pieces of purple were Yunmeng Jiang clan, the few gold pieces were Lanling Jin clan, and the white ones were Gusulan's clan. There were also large and small clans from all over who wore school uniforms in other colors. But there were more eye-catching flame pattern on the white clothes. The Wen vicious dogs whom they hated now turned into walking corpses, controlled by the flute, standing in front of them.

Pairs of eyes without pupils had the purest fighting spirit, holding their long swords that were stained with innocent blood before they were alive, slowly walked to the front of the formation, pressing against the closed gate step by step.

Used the body as a shield and blood as a sword!

The flute sound became stern abruptly, like gods drew out their sharp blades, splitting the thick clouds, and lightning flashed from a distance at the same time, wrapped in sharp rays of light, piercing the sky fiercely, like a day suddenly coming, heavy thunder rumbling.