EP 8

Wei Wuxian slammed his head against the tree trunk again.

Recalling the look in Lan Wangji's eyes that day, a wave appeared in his heart uncontrollably. Something was about to gently open the door of the heart, but he immediately stopped it forcibly. Secretly cursing himself, he stood up and walked to the resident.

Wei Wuxian was thinking wildly as he walked, and when he returned to the Jiangling resident, it was very late at night. He wanted to go directly back to rest, passing by the chamber, he inadvertently glanced at it, it was still brightly lit inside.

He pushed the door in. Jiang Cheng, Lan Wangji, and several patriarchs were all there. To his surprise, there was one person sitting at the table—Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen turned around when he heard the sound, smiling as before, warm and kind: "Young Master Wei."

Wei Wuxian had met him for only a few times, but because that face was born almost the same as Lan Wangji, he didn't feel unfamiliar at all. He nodded and said, "Sect Master Lan." He walked over and sat down beside Jiang Cheng. .

Jiang Cheng glanced at him reproachfully, then pointed to the map to talk to Lan Xichen about the battle.

Wei Wuxian leaned lazily on the back of the chair, words came into his left ear and came out of his right ear, thinking absently: Why did Lan Xichen come here this time? We are not so short of manpower...Oh, he comes for his brother's business. In fact, Lan Zhan and I are not as incompatible as the rumors...

After thinking about it, he suddenly realized that there seemed to be a gaze always locked on him, as if it was coming from Lan Xichen. He raised his head suspiciously, but saw Lan Xichen looking down at several places pointed out by Jiang Cheng, thoughtfully. By his side, Lan Wangji hurriedly turned his head and retracted his gaze.

They had a somewhat invincible momentum along the way, and now they got the support. The coalition forces marched all the way north,within three days they took Tianmen.

After Lan Xichen arrived, Wei Wuxian stopped fighting with Lan Wangji. Even when there were divided into teams, the person with him became Jiang Cheng. For several days, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji didn't say much except for a few encounters with each other.

He felt more lucky in his heart-beside Jiang Cheng, he had no scruples at all, and he became more proficient at killing Wen clan cultivators and controlling corpses.

If he met Lan Wangji at this time, a fierce quarrel would be inevitable.

Although both the tacit understanding when fighting side by side and his attitude towards his approach, Jiang Cheng was much better than Lan Wangji. After all, Lan Wangji was the only one who dared to criticize him harshly all day long. But somehow, he felt bored faintly.

After an ambush, Jiang Cheng led the people and left first, while Wei Wuxian stayed to "clean up" the bodies of the Wen family cultivators who lay all over the ground.

He glanced at them indifferently, whistling casually, the corpses that were close to him moved in response, stood up tremblingly like a puppet. They stared blankly in his direction for a while. As if they had received some instructions, they quietly stepped back.

Wei Wuxian held his hands and watched the murderous corpses gradually go away, suddenly feeling a little bored.

It always felt like... something was missing.

He looked around subconsciously, and then withdrew his gaze,feeling inexplicably.

One day, Jiangling's dungeon accepted a "noble guest", Sect Master Jiang went to interrogate himself with a dark face, carrying the Purple Electricity , and Wei Wuxian also followed in rarely.