EP 7

Lan Wangji was stunned for a short while when he was hit. He actually widened his eyes slightly as he said, as if trying to discern who the person in front of him was. Wei Wuxian thought he was finally awake. He just breathed a sigh of relief, while Lan Wangji looked at him for a moment, and then pinched his chin again. This time the force in his hand was even greater, forcing him to raise the neck. He kissed him again.

This time the kiss was almost fierce. The tip of his tongue pierced through his unsuspecting teeth, with a wave of nameless anger and instinctive brutality, and vengeance, sweeping through every soft spot in his mouth without reservations.

The saliva that could not be swallowed dripped from the corner of his mouth and wetted Lan Wangji's fingers which firmly pinched his jaw.

Although Wei Wuxian always boasted of being romantic and debauchery, he only dared to pretend. He had never kissed anyone really.He never expected that just a kiss could make him dizzy.

The brain was chaotic, and the body became hot uncontrollably. Some unspeakable parts had even reacted slightly when the cloth and the limbs rubbed each other, but the sandalwood filling in the nose was still so clear, like a fragile spider silk, tremblingly dangled his last bit of sobriety.

Wei Wuxian pinched his right arm with left hand severely, and his nails went deep into the flesh. The pain made him almost ooze tears. Reluctantly regaining a bit of consciousness, his gathered eyesight again, and he squinted at Suibian hanging on the bedside.

He gritted his teeth and thought: Lan Zhan was unconscious now, and he recognized me as any other girls. It seemed that he wouldn't wake up for a while. I had to...

Suibian hung quietly on the side, the dark hilt was connected to the scabbard, the snow-white sharp blade hid underneath - it was a spirit sword he was familiar with, and he could even use it with his eyes closed.

Just stabbed him with the sword...

At the same time, Lan Wangji let go of him briefly, and raised his head slightly for a moment, his hair brushed over his cheek gradually. A sharp light flashed in Wei Wuxian's eyes, he seized this fleeting opportunity, suddenly raised his upper body, twisting his hands to grab Suibian.

Just as he firmly held the hilt of Suibian, Lan Wangji's hand had already pressed his veins. An unprecedented sense of crisis and turbulent murderous intention rushed up between his eyebrows. Wei Wuxian's pupils shrank suddenly, almost at that moment, he yanked out Suibian.

The white and dazzling sword light suddenly overflowed the room, so bright that he couldn't open their eyes.

He felt a slightly fishy in the throat, forcibly suppressed it, and then he held the sword and was about to stab Lan Wangji.

But he stopped when the sword was about to touch the opponent.

Lan Wangji frowned and stared at his wrist, as if completely unaware of the sharp blade that was already very close to him, both eyes were earnest and focused, and even showed obvious concern, which made Wei Wuxian's heart soft.

Lan Wangji's fingertips rubbed his wrist for a moment, and a pair of drunken eyes opened and closed several times. After a while, a soft blue light lit up on his hand, flowing slowly and firmly into his body from the place where their skin touched.

Suibian fell to the ground with a bang. Wei Wuxian's eyes widened, completely stunned.

The feeling was too familiar and lost for long time,made him cry almost instantly. The spiritual power flew slowly from the veins to the whole body, warm and comfortable, and the heavy body suddenly became light, as if floating in the clouds.