EP 12

The bonfire blew up.

Wei Wuxian was so dizzy because of fever, somehow he recovered a bit of consciousness. In a daze, he felt that someone was moving his head. It suspended for a moment, and fell back to a soft object.

There seemed to be a voice in his mind that kept yelling, making him open his eyes-he did so, almost forcibly pulling the upper and lower eyelids apart.

What appeared in the blurred vision was Lan Wangji's handsome and pale face-He was sitting far away before, and now his face was hanging on top of his head close at hand, a little panic flashed quickly in his calm eyes.

The back of the head was very soft and comfortable, and it must not be on the ground. The two of them were speechless for a while, and Wei Wuxian suddenly understood: "Oh, Lan Zhan, you are finally willing to let me lie on you leg!"

"..." Lan Wangji's eyes were half-closed, and he was quite a bit eager to cover up, as if secretly doing something unspeakable, but being caught on the spot. He seemed to want to lift Wei Wuxian off again.

Upon seeing this, Wei Wuxian hurriedly said: "Don't don't, it's too uneven on the ground! Please be kind to me, don't push me down!"

Lan Wangji took a breath in and said with difficulty: "Then don't move."

Wei Wuxian hurriedly said, "Okay, I won't move, I won't move."

He lay down obediently, put his hands on his sides properly, and closed his eyes again.

His head was still groggy, but he suddenly felt in a great mood. he seemed to have eaten a hidden candy, sweet and light.

Since he was happy, he couldn't help but said again: "Lan Zhan,I'm right. Although you say you dislike me, but you like me,right? Don't deny it... hey hey, don't push me! I was wrong! I won't say anything! I sleep!"

There was a moment of silence.

Wei Wuxian said, "Lan Zhan?"

Wei Wuxian said again: "Lan Zhan? Are you asleep?"

Wei Wuxian's eyelashes trembled and seemed to open: "Lan Zhan, are you still there?"

Lan Wangji put his cold hands on his eyes and said, "I'm here. Go to sleep."

Hearing his voice, Wei Wuxian smiled contentedly: "Can't sleep."

Lan Wangji: "You will fall asleep in a while."

Wei Wuxian: "Oh."

Wei Wuxian: "Lan Zhan?"

"Lan Zhan?"

"......I'm here."

Wei Wuxian suddenly felt that this situation was a bit familiar, but he couldn't remember where it happened. Drops of water dripped from the top of the cave, knocking on the pool of water, and it sounded clearly in his ears, very close, but as if it was far away.

He could not hold on and finally fell into a coma again. When his consciousness faded away, he heard himself speak: "Lan Zhan, I am here too."

When Wei Wuxian woke up, the first thing that caught his eye was the graffiti painted on the bedside. The sun had been on the sky highly, and the warm sunlight was shining on the bedding, which made people feel a little lazy which had been missing for a long time.

Wei Wuxian looked at his hand and looked around the room again, but found nothing.

Lan Wangji was no longer there.

At this time, the door was pushed open with a creak. He looked back abruptly, but saw Jiang Yanli in a purple dress walking in.

Seeing him waking up, Jiang Yanli said with joy: "Axian, you are awake!"