EP 6

It seemed that Lan Wangji was scalded by his words, and he quickly moved his gaze away. His face, which had always been calm, showed faintly interlaced colors of blue and white. As if desperately suppressing something, his brows were tightly twisted together.

He touched the teapot on the table with his fingertips, and he felt it was cold, so he thought about drinking a cup of cold tea to suppress the surging emotions in his heart. He took a teacup from the tea tray, poured half a cup of tea, leaned back and poured it in his mouth without even looking at it.

"Hey, wait..."

He moved too fast, and Wei Wuxian didn't react for a while. When he wanted to reach out to stop, it was too late. Lan Wangji coughed a few times and shook his hand, the tea cup fell on the table, a few drops of residual liquid dripped out along the wall of the cup, exuding fragrant aroma.

This was where Wei Wuxian took rest. The teapot was not filled with tea, but the local strong wine.

Wei Wuxian stared at Lan Wangji dumbfounded for a while, but left behind everything he was talking about, and lay on the table with a big laugh and said, "Lan Zhan, I didn't force you! You drink yourself!"

Lan Wangji frowned and stared at the man who almost fell on the table with laughing. His expression did not change.A layer of vapour gradually emerged in his pale eyes, like the dangling lights in the morning mist in the forest.

Wei Wuxian kept laughing, and managed to hold it back. He looked up at Lan Wangji again, only to realize that although he was still sitting at the table supported by the hands, he had already closed his eyes and was motionless.

Was he drunk after only drinking on cup?

Wei Wuxian was surprised, stood up and pushed his shoulders, and yelled "Lan Zhan" several times in his ear-as expected, there was no response.

He was speechless: No wonder he couldn't drink, he was drunk so thoroughly after only drink a little, it would cause delay the work. Thinking about it again, he smiled: If Lan Zhan talked to him about something meaningless next time, just let him drink a cup of wine, It would not be noisy.

He stared at Lan Wangji's motionless face for a while, and wanted to call someone to send him back. He just walked to the door, but went around again. He touched his chin and thought for a while, and took the person off the table and moved to his own couch.

He squatted down on one side and silently watched the person lying on the couch. In the sleep, Lan Wangji's face was calm and peaceful. With his eyes closed, he lost the coldness in the ordinary days, and became more picturesque and beautiful. The more Wei Wuxian looked, the more he felt that this person was really handsome, but it was a pity that he was too rigid. It would be great if he could let go of his distasteful dogma.

He hooked the corner of his mouth and couldn't help but stretched out his hand to trace the outline of Lan Wangji's eyebrows and eyes, and then pressed the slightly pale lips, then slowly stood up and planned to leave.

After taking a step, one of his wrists was grabbed hard.

Wei Wuxian was surprised. Turning his head back inconceivably, facing Lan Wangji's already opened eyes, he said in amazement: "Unexpectedly, you wake up so quickly!"

Lan Wangji frowned and said nothing, clutching his wrist, staring at him intently.

Wei Wuxian pulled his hand and did not move. He had no choice but to say, "Since you are awake, go back...Well, are you awake?"

Although Lan Wangji's eyes were indeed looking at him, they seemed like they couldn't gather the focus. They were a bit hazy, and not as clear and sharp as usual.