16 : 𝖫𝖺𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖣𝗂𝗌𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

[⛩️]

[Third Person's POV]

"Where is she?"

Prince Soobin stood in front of his parents' thrones, hands clasped tight behind him, as he occasionally tiptoed to overlook the crowd. Amidst the light air of guests chattering and roaming about the hall, Prince Soobin was searching warily for Y/N.

The ladies were supposed to arrive an hour before they were introduced to the spectators. Jungyeon had already paced the corner, Seona and Nayoung were talking by a pillar. No Y/N was found.

"Brother!" Prince Yujeong approached, grinning. "Ah, what's with the face? You're way too anxious to see Lady Y/N?"

"I can't find her." Prince Soobin blurted. "Have you seen her?"

Prince Yujeong raised a brow. "Huh?"

"She's not here, Yujeong. The other three are but she's not."

Prince Yujeong's smile instantly faded away. He too turned his head around to search for the girl. Prince Soobin took a deep, concentrated breath to ease himself.

"Maybe.." The younger doubted. "Maybe she overslept? Have you tried asking Lady Jungyeon about her whereabouts?"

"No, I haven't."

"Do it."

Prince Soobin tore his gaze away from his brother and marched up to Jungyeon who was currently fixing her hair in a lonely spot. Prince Yujeong followed. Jungyeon immediately noticed the Princes' presence. She straightened up, eyes showing concern.

"Your Highnesses," she addressed. "Good evening."

"And to you too, Lady Jungyeon." Prince Yujeong waved.

"Is there anything I could do for you?"

"I believe you could help us with something," Prince Soobin gulped. "You see, Lady Y/N hasn't come around yet. I was wondering if you've seen her moments prior."

"Y/N?" She blinked. "I was with her in our room this afternoon and then I left to collect a parcel. Although, when I came back she was no longer there. I assumed she went out for business, so I brushed it off."

"What about tonight?"