47.

here's an update, now stop harassing me🙄

𓆙Cᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐀 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍

"What kind of car was it?" Na'Jour asked after I explained what happened while I was trying to get food.

"A black jeep. No, I didn't see who was in it because the windows were tinted." I said before he could ask that question.

"Should've got out the car to get a better look at they asses. Ain't you shoot at they tires? Pretty sure they was stuck after that."

"Why the fuck would I do that? I swear you say the most dumbest shit." I shook my head.

"What the fuck they was gon do if you did though!?"

"They could've been armed!" I looked at him as if he was dumb.

"If they was armed they would've shot back. They didn't though, did they? Right. They was prolly just tryna scare yo ass and it went wrong." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I mumbled. China walked in the room with some bags in her hand.

"Um I wasn't really in the mood for McDonald's, so I brought Chinese instead. Yay!" She smiled placing the food on the table.

"Thanks." Me and Na'Jour said.

"Thanks gang." Kaiser said.

"What's the matter?" China asked stuffing some chicken in her mouth making me look at her crazy.

"Why you chewing so loudly?" Na'Jour said.

"Shut up." I said. "We tryna figure out what's going on. Na'Jour said someone's after us but we forreal not even that relevant for someone to be after us."

"Nah you not thinking hard enough. Don't forget you literally got away for murder before Jayla. Them people you killed, they have families, and people who will dead come after you and won't stop till you dead." He said.

"Why now though?" I looked at him. He only shrugged.

"Well who y'all think it is? Y'all got any hints or y'all have no idea at all?"

"No idea at al—"

"I know KJ on some weird shit and he can't be trusted but nah nobody wanna listen. Stay away from him real shit though."

"I can agree on that. He came here but barley said shit to anyone. It was as if he was just here listening and observing." China agreed.

I just stayed quiet eating my food..

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐋.

"I just be wanting a bitch to suck my dick and count them bucks for me, youn care, ion care, my feelings ain't hurt bitch!" I rapped along to "Ok Cool" playing in my AirPods as I walked out of Na'Jour's hospital room.

I'm finna go sleep at home because that couch in that room uncomfortable as fuck and my back already hurting.

I stopped in my tracks when I was walking up to the elevator hearing a familiar voice. I peaked my head around the corner seeing it was KJ. I was gonna speak but I decided against it.