1. 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐞𝐫

——

You were finally moving out of your parents place and decided to move in with your best friend yas (short for Yasmin) and her roommate Sasha.

You did live in the city but growing up your parents were pretty strict so you didn't get a chance to go out as much so finally moving out was the biggest relief.

𝐘𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭
---

"Okay y/n so your room is down the hall to the right, my room is right across from yours and Sasha has the room on the left" yas pointed at the rooms that were in the apartments as you placed your suitcase and the couple boxes you brought on the ground.

"Okay and yas don't we already have a pantry?" You asked her as you looked at the pantry then a rack that was next to it that was filled with a bunch of snacks and other food.

"Oh that.... Well uhm Sasha how do I say this, she kinda has a food addiction so uh she got herself an extra rack of food" yas chuckled awkwardly as she scratched her neck.

"I mean I don't blame her.... Plus she has all the good snacks there" you chuckled back as you eyed the rack up and down then picked up a box from the ground and placed it on the table.

"Yeah she does PLUSS she said we can take some too" yas squealed as she helped you pick up another box.

"Well shit let me go grab some of those watermelon sour patch kids" you sprinted over to the rack as you took one pack of the watermelon sour patch kids since they were one of your favorite candies.

"I got me a bag of those bqq lays in my room" she snickered down the hall as she brought another box to your new room.

"Yas you sure she okay with us taking some of her shit?" You asked her as you contemplated on taking the sour patch kids.

"Y/nn she goes shopping every 5 days JUST for food to restock so yes it's okay and she said it herself that we can take as much as we want" yas yelled down the hall as she went into your room to place the box down.

"Alright yas just had to make sure" you mumbled as you opened the pack of candy with your teeth and ate some.

"Now are you gonna let me do all the work for you or are you gonna help" yas peeked her head out of your room as she waited for you to come help out.

"My baddd yas it's just that these candies are so good for no reason" you groaned as you placed the candy down and grabbed another box from the table, while you dragged your feet down to your room.

Over the course of the past few hours you and yas were unpacking your belongings.

"Whew that should be it and your room is cuteee
n/n" yas exhaled as she took a deep stretch.