9. 𝐁𝐞𝐠 𝐅𝗼𝐫 𝐈𝐭

After you and Annie left the boxing rink together, you were sitting in the passenger seat of her all black Range Rover as she drove you to her penthouse, since you had agreed to come over

The drive to her penthouse wasn't that far because the boxing rink was located in the upper East side of Manhattan, which was where she lived.

You looked around her quiet and expensive looking neighborhood in awe as she parked her car. You couldn't help but look at her hands on the steering wheel while she parked... just wondering what else those hands could do.

"Alright let me get my duffel bag, and your stuff out from the back then we can go inside. In the meantime just sit here and look pretty for me" she looked you up & down as she smirked, and got out the car. You rolled your eyes playfully at her comment while she got both your belongings out the back.

"You ready?" She asked as she opened the car door for you and passed you your bag. "Mhm Ive been dying to see your little sanctuary, watch it be all black" you chuckled a little as you put your bag over your shoulder.

"Hm you wouldn't be too far off... but ima just let you see for yourself". She looked back at you as she put in the passcode for her penthouse, then swiped a card right after. "Damn all this high tech security, you have another life that I don't know about?".

Annie chuckled at your comment while she nodded her head no and opened the door, revealing her nice ass penthouse. "No but I'm a very private person, not everyone gets to see this" she brushed off what you said as she placed both your bags near the entrance.

Meanwhile you were too busy looking at her penthouse in awe.

"Wow Annie your place is beautiful" you were so amazed by her place, you never wanted to leave

"Thank you, I actually designed it myself too so I'm glad you like it" you saw Annie slightly smile as she looked at you then her place proudly.