8. 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝗼 𝐭𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤?

—— ——

——                                                                     ——'𝐋𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭-contains slight smut--don't play the song yet!- —You and Yas arrived to a building that almost looked abandoned but as soon as yall got inside you could see...

—— ——
'𝐋𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭
-contains slight smut-
-don't play the song yet!-

You and Yas arrived to a building that almost looked abandoned but as soon as yall got inside you could see the life to it.

You guys were immediately surrounded by loud voices cheering "𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓" over and over again but there was mad people in there so you couldn't see too well.

Yas couldn't see either so she pulled you to the other side of the building where her boyfriend (Eren) was, who worked there so y'all could see better.

There you saw the rink where the same blonde you were with earlier, was boxing an unfamiliar girl with short black hair.

It was clear that Annie was winning due to the many hard punches that she was giving the girl in her face. You've never seen her like this before... she had this 𝐥𝗼𝗼𝐤 on her face that you couldn't describe.

You didn't know if you should've been scared or turned on.. you couldn't help yourself. The way her biceps flexed everytime she punched, her abs that were glistening under the ring light and the how fast she moved.. she managed to doge almost very hit.

The match quickly came to an ending by the referee because the other girl had obviously lost but props to her for continuing to fight all the way to the end.

The screams for her only grew louder as the two girls stood side by side next to each other with the referee in the middle, as he lifted up Annie's arm and announced that she had won.

She looked over around the crowd to see all the people cheering for her but she immediately recognized you and locked eyes with you.

Her piercing blue eyes felt like it was penetrating your soul. Even with all the people in the crowd she didn't take your eyes off of you, not for a second.

She flashed you a quick smirk while her coach that was behind her in the rink handed her a towel so she could dry herself off. She was stunned that you saw her match but also liked the fact that you saw her like that. She got a little nervous and hurried backstage with her towel over her shoulder & her waterbottle in her hand.

"Y/NNN oh my god the way she was looking at you" Yas squealed as she peeped the long eye contact that you and Annie shared.

"Shut upp" you cheesed as you looked down at your shoes with the biggest smile on your face.

"Come backstage with me so you can go talk to her" Yas grabbed your hand and led you alll the way backstage so you could see Annie.

"Sorry no Groupies allowed." A tall ass man with 'security' on his shirt blocked the entrance backstage before you guys could go in.