3. 𝐣𝗼𝐡𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚

"Four slices of pizza sir" Annie pointed at the pizzas that were in the clear case that was next to the cashier.

"You want any toppings y/n?" Annie averted her attention back down to you to see if you wanted any toppings or if you were just cool with regular cheese pizza.

"Nah I'll just get the regular cheese pizza" you shook your head since you weren't really in the mood for toppings.

"And can you make all those slices just regular. No toppings" the chasier nodded indicating that he could do that while Annie payed for the pizzas.

You two decided to sit at a table to wait and thankfully the pizzas didn't take too long to arrive. It took less than 5 minutes.

"Alright four slices of regular pizza! There's some seasonings and some cheese on the table in case you two need any" a new worker came and placed the pizzas on the table while the both of you thanked her and started to dive in.

You did like parmesan on your pizza so you sprinkled some on both of your slices meanwhile annie was going crazy with the pepper.

"You like your shit spicy huh" you giggled a little as you picked up your pizza and took a bite out of it, instantly closing your eyes because of how good it was. It took everything in you not to moan right then and there because New York style pizza was everything.

"Of course who doesn't like spicy food... and you seem to be enjoying yourself" Annie looked over at you and chuckled silently at the way you were reacting to the pizza but she finally took a bite out of hers and understood why you were reacting like that.

"Can you blame me? I barely ate today and this pizza has no business in being this good" you covered your mouth with a napkin as you spoke.

"...And you have no business in looking this good...." Annie mumbled lowly as she placed her pizza down and sipped on some water while she took a good look at you and your outfit again.

Blue was her favorite color and after all that blue cardigan did look great on you. The way it laid over your chest where your boobs were and that pencil skirt which hugged your figure beautifully? You looked amazing.

"Repeat what you said so i can know if I heard it correctly" you placed your pizza crust on your plate as you licked your lips and looked straight at Annie so she could repeat herself.

You knew what you heard but a little confirmation wouldn't hurt.

"Hm what? I don't believe I said anything" Annie pretended to act dumb as she placed her pizza crust down while she cleared her throat.

You rolled your eyes playfully that she wouldn't repeat herself but giving her the same energy wouldn't be too bad either.

"You and your fine ass needs to stop lying" you shook your head a little as you picked up your leftover crust and ate it because you weren't going to waste it.

Annie bit the side of her lip now and crossed her arms. She was flattered and glad that you thought she was fine, she did think you were incredibly beautiful but she wasn't going to admit that just yet.

"Me and my fine ass? I could get used to you calling me that"  Annie now rested her chin on her hand that was propped up by her elbow as she drummed her fingers on her thigh.

"And I could get used to you complimenting me like that." You finished eating the crust as you wiped your hands with some left over nap kins.

Now looking at Annie there was that tension again appearing.