4. 𝐋𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭

——

"Soo tell me how the classes went, did you meet anyone ? Or did you run into jeans annoying ass" yas laid at the corner of your bed, swinging her feet back and fourth into the air as she waited for you to finish up a sketch that you were drawing.

"Well unfortunately I did run into Jean... but I met someone" a cheeky smile started forming on your face as you remembered how you and Annie interacted with each other yesterday.

"OOU Y/N WHO TELL ME! DO I KNOW THEM??" Yas squealed as she sat up and took your sketch book out of your hands so you could focus on telling her about how yesterday went.

"Damn yas I didn't even finish" you looked at your mechanical pencil then at your sketchbook that was in yas's grasp as you chuckled at her impatient ass.

"Well I'm not sure if you know her but her name is Annie" you placed your mechanical pencil down next to you as you sat up and looked at yas who's eyes had widened.

"Annie??? As in the blonde girl with the piercing blue eyes and those tats on her arm??" Yas batted her eyelashes repeatedly as she described Annie.

"Yeah that Annie and you seem to be familiar with her" you nodded your head and pushed up your glasses, giving yas your full attention now.

"I mean I don't know her personally but I've seen her before and hange tends to talk about her sometimes" yas placed your sketch book on the side of your bed while she she moved her curly dark cherry red hair over her shoulder.

"What does hange be saying about her?" Your eyebrow perked up as you wondered what hange would possibly be talking about.

You only had just met her and from the looks of it she didn't seem to be bad or anything but you never know.

"Nosey ass" yas silently laughed as she slipped in that little 'joke', she thought she was slick but you heard her.

"Yas how are you gonna mention that hange talks about her and expect me not to be curious" you tilted your head as you side eyed her.

"alrighttt you have a point but if you wanna know you should ask Sasha because I don't know her personally... she'll probably give you all the details that I wouldn't because I don't talk to her like that" Yas calmly collected herself as she used her thumb to point behind her to where your door was which was open, so that she'd be pointing at Sasha's room.

"Hm is she home right now or is she out?" You looked over to Sashas room then looked back down at yas.

"Yeah she's home but if you're gonna ask her about Annie be quick though cause she has to go cook for this after party that some foot ball game is finna have" yas nodded her head as she rubbed her lips together and looked down at your sketchbook so she could take a peak at what you were sketching.

"Damn shes actually a chef ? I thought she was just playing last night" your eyes widened a little as you got off of your bed and pulled your leggings up a bit.

"Nah shes deadass. Everyone calls her chef Sasha, if it wasn't for connie who convinced her to pursue cooking then she wouldn't be a chef right now" yas also got off of your bed too and stretched while you hummed a small "oh" in response.

Sasha did seem to be busy with her cooking and even though you just met her not too long ago you were happy for her that she was doing something that she enjoyed and was making money off of it.

———————
-𝐒𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐫𝗼𝗼𝗺-

While you knocked on her door gently yas stood behind you, also waiting for Sasha to open it and not too long after she did. "Don't tell me I left something in the oven again... oh my god I'm so sorry if I -"

"Sasha relax it's okayy and no you didn't leave something in the oven this time... surprisingly" you looked at the both of them while yas chuckled a little as Sasha put her hand on her chest and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god but anyway you two come in" Sasha opened her door wider and moved, giving you two space to walk in.

"Alright so what's up" Sasha cleared her throat as she opened the can of her sparking water and seated herself down on the corner of her bed before drinking it.

Before you answered her you looked around the room for a seat because yas took her cool chair that had wheels on it so you just took the bean bag which happened to be really comfy.

"...Welll I wanted to know some stuff about Annie" while you said that you crossed your legs and let yourself sink into the bean bag while Sasha almost choked on her sparking water.

"Annie?? As in Annie 𝐋𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭" Sasha placed her can of sparking water down as she put her other hand in a fist to cover her mouth with while she coughed into it to get the rest of the sparkling water out of her throat.

"I mean I'm not sure if that's her last name but she's pretty tall , she has blonde hair , very very intimidating blue eyes and a sleeve tattoo plus her voice is deep" Sasha clicked her tongue as she nodded in response that she knew which Annie you were talking about, and it was Annie 𝐋𝐞𝗼𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐭.

"She gay right" Sasha pointed at you while yas snorted and started laughing silently while spinning herself in the chair to face the opposite direction of you two.

"I'm sorry but the way you said that made it sound so out of pocket" you covered your mouth with your hand as your body rocked up and down due to your silent giggles.

"Rightt" yas finally spun the chair back to face you two while she rubbed her lips together making her dimples show in hopes to stop her laughter.

"ALRIGHT MY BAD DAMN BUT IS SHE?!?"

"From the way she was flirting with me yesterday I'd say she is" yas and Sasha both gave each other a 'look' while you looked at the both of them confused wondering why they did that.

"She was flirting?? That's new because Annie usually always stays quiet to herself... she gets a lot of girls thrown at her left and right but she always ignores them" Sasha pursed her lips as she rubbed her chin.

You let what Sasha said sink in for a bit and questions came flooding in your head but the main one was why she didn't chose to ignore you...

——

Cliffhanger ? 👩🏾‍💻
-r