7. 𝐁𝗼𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐠?

——

You took a seat on the couch still confused about what happened. You tried not to let it bother you since the art project was due In a couple days so you just decided to start it on your own.

As you were sketching down some ideas Sasha came out of the bathroom.

"Hey y/n where did Annie go?" Sasha asked as she took out some meat from the fridge along with some seasonings and some tortilla chips from her own personal pantry.

"That's what im trying to figure out... out of no where she just abruptly left and switched up in two seconds. I don't understand what went wrong" you tapped your pencil on your lip as you explained what happened to Sasha.

"Oh I'm sorry... I feel like it's my fault" Sasha sincerely apologized and from the look in her face she looked like she was blaming herself for Annie leaving.

"It's okay don't worry about it. I kinda thought it was yours too so I told her that we can go to my room and she just cut me off and left so fast... I couldn't even say anything".

"Hm that's strange but typical Annie behavior. Now you see what I meant when me and Yas told you about how she give's everyone the cold shoulder and all that" Sasha told you that in the "I told you so tone" as tied up her apron.

"Okay but she's never really acted that way around me up until now, that's why I'm so confused" you placed your pencil down, stepped into your slides as you walked over to the island counter to see what Sasha was working on.

"You should go to her boxing matches and talk to her... matter of fact she has one every Saturday... which is today actually oh my god.. you know what you should go with Yas! Her boyfriend Eren works there" your eyes widened a little because you didn't know that Annie did boxing.

That must explain that Greek like body of hers.

"How long has she done boxing and why am I just finding this out now?" you asked as you took a handful of Sasha's tortilla chips. "Ever since she was a child. Her dad got her into it when she was young before he left her so she's always been fighting, and as you can tell she's strong as hell so the work has payed off. I also didn't tell you cause I figured you already knew or that she'd tell you". Sasha flexed her muscles to try and imitate Annie but quickly put it down as she realized she had no muscles. "Uhm Ima just stick to cooking..."

You chuckled at Sasha's imitation of Annie as she also laughed at herself.

"...Anyway Yas should be here in a few so when she gets here I'll have her send you the info about the boxing" Sasha reassured you and snatched the bag of tortilla chips from you because she needed them for her meal, and you kept eating them.

~~~
𝐘𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬
~~~

"Hold on so you're telling me that Annie came over and started eye fucking you, FLIRTING WITH YOU and shit on the day of one of her most important matches??" Yas pointed her finger in your face as if you were being scolded by her, as Sasha just laughed at Yas doing the most.

"Get your finger out of my face Yas and ALSO it's not what you think it is we were supposed to be working on the art project" you playfully moved Yas's finger out of your face as you tried to act nonchalant about it.

"Girl shut up she wants you for sure, she took the time out of her day to make time for you on one of her most important matches so she definitely likes you ".

You thought about what Yas said and it stuck with you but did you know for sure? You guys just met not too long ago, nd you didn't like to jump to conclusions but it seemed like Annie enjoyed your company and you enjoyed hers too... almost more than anyone else's during the short period of time that y'all knew each other.

"Yeah Yas is right, Annie making time for people which she never does is a really big accomplishment.. trust me and I've known her ever since we were young" Sasha mumbled as covered her mouth with her hand because of her taking a bite of the meal she had cooked.

"Mhm kay well when are y'all gonna give me the info on where her boxing match is" you leaned forward towards the island counter as you rested the side of your face on your palm.

"It's In Brooklyn so ima just call an Uber for us cause I'm not finna be on these trains at like what almost midnight" Yas picked up her phone as she opened the Uber app and paid for one.

"Thank you cause last time this one crackhead on the train was talking to someone but there was no one there... that man was just looking at nothing while having a full on conversation with no one, he was smiling and everything " you thanked Yas as you recited what you had to witness last time on the train.

(This is also a true story y'all I deadass saw some man talking to AIR in the train while on my way home & that's not even the worst thing I've seen, but if you from nyc you already know how the bums and crackheads on the trains be )

"That's why I got a car cause I don't have time for that" Sasha shook her head at the thought of that while she also scrunched her face.

~~~
The Uber arrived not so long after that and on your way there you started wondering how seeing Annie fight would be like , wondering who she was boxing , if she even liked boxing , just a bunch of questions. Most importantly why she just didn't tell you earlier that, that was the reason why she was leaving so soon.

                                    ——

This was a very short chapter because It's been a hot minute since I've updated and I wanted to get something small out , but next chapter will be WAY longer & detailed so stay tuned to see what unfolds at Annies boxing match.

-r