2. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

——

As the both of you walked into the art class there were a couple people in but not too many. And you were glad about that because you lowkey had social anxiety so you didn't do too well around large groups of people.

(𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠- where my shy bitches at 🤞🏾)

Annie seemed to be familiar with the class and sat in the back so you just decided to sit next to her since she was the only person you sorta knew that was there.

"Alright class, make sure you guys are working on your paintings! Remember today's topic is to paint something that resembles you so we can all get to know one another better. Once you finish painting give your painting to your partner or whoever is sitting next to you so you guys can get to know each other and hopefully chat, understood?" Ms hange expressed that with enthusiasm as the whole class nodded their heads indicating that they understood.

"Oh I don't think I've seen you before I'm Ms hange! And I'm loving that blue cardigan" Ms hange walked around the side of the classroom to go to where you and Annie were seated at so she could introduce herself.

"Thank you and I'm y/n my friend yas sent me here".

"Ah yas alright well any friend of hers is a friend of mines so you can just call me hange instead of ms hange, now I'll let you two work" she whispered the last part as she scurried over to the front of the class where another person needed some help.

"She's nice" you mumbled under your breath as you picked up some water color paint & a brush to begin painting on your brand new white canvas.

"She's also way better than Jean and I'm glad she kicked him out and left him to work at the front desk because Jean would annoy me to death" Annie groaned as she rolled up her selves so the paint wouldn't get on her sweater.

But now you could see her full sleeve tattoo which was in black ink and as she rolled her neck around to get comfortable you saw a small tattoo of a crystal behind her ear along with her industrial ear piercing.

With this view you could really see how sharp her jawline was.

"You like what you see?" Annie looked at you with her eyebrow raised as she poked her tongue inside of the corner of her check while she leaned into her chair, man spreading while also twirling her paint brush around with her 𝐥𝗼𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝗺 fingers.

With all that staring of yours you didn't realize that you were probably looking at her for too long and when she said that there was that wave of arousal again with that tension coming along with it.

The way she was staring at you made you feel things almost to the point where you forgot that you and her were still in a classroom.

You just turned your head around to the side a bit to hide the smile that was trying to force its way on your face.

"maybe I do maybe I don't" you shrugged your shoulders playfully as you tucked your lips in and finally turned your head around so you could start painting, completely avoiding giving her a straight answer.

"Don't try occupy yourself with something else so you can avoid answering correctly." Annie took the paint brushes before you could grab them so you could give her an actual answer.

"Now look at me and give me a proper answer" Annie leaned over to you as you finally looked at her, seeing a small grin on the corner of her lips.