6. 𝐂𝗼𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫?

——
Yas ended up having to go over to her boyfriends place when you guys came home and Sasha had left already for one of her clients so it was just you at home.

Since you got home earlier than expected at 4pm you decided to pamper yourself since you hadn't had a chance to wind down and relax since you moved in.

You ran your bath, did face masks, styled your hair, shaved and all that extra stuff. Afterwards you wore your Victoria's Secret matching pajama set that included silk robe, a matching lace bra and some cheeky shorts to go with it.

You had bought it a while back but never had an opportunity to wear it up until today and since it was so cute you took some pictures of yourself in it and posted it on your "close friends" story for your girls to see.

5𝐩𝗺.

While you were scrolling on your phone, checking random shit you slowly started to get tired and bored quickly. You and Yas did a lot of walking so you were tired and that pampering session made you even more tired than you were before.

So you set a timer for 6pm that way you'd wake up before Annie came and so you would have time to change out of your pajama set.

And with that you quickly fell asleep.

——
7𝐩𝗺...

You groaned as you were woken up to your phone ringing and of course you checked it to see who was calling you.

To your surprise it was Annie who was calling and she had left a couple messages too. That was a little surprising since she wasn't exactly the type to call people but she made an just exception for you.

You swiped right and answered.

~~

"Y/n you okay? You haven't been answering your phone"

"yes I'm fine I was just sleeping my bad..." you mumbled as you slowly sat up in your bed and rubbed your eyes.

"Oh good and also are we still gonna work on the project at your place today?"

"The project? ...OH YES the project yeah you can still come over" your body jolted awake fully as you remembered that you and Annie agreed yesterday to meet up at your place to work on the art project.

"Alright but you sure? You sound a little tired"

" I'm sure I just took a little nap but I'll get myself ready and today's a good day to do it because no ones here so there won't be any interruptions"

"Mhm no ones there... Alright I'll be there in 30 minutes"

"Alrightt blondie see you here"

You hung up the phone as you sprinted over to your bathroom so that you could brush your teeth and get yourself ready.

You were able to touch up your hair and other stuff but while you were about to put your regular clothes on the door bell rang.

"Shit" you muttered as you looked at yourself in your mirror because you only had on your pajama set...

𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖠𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋.... You mumbled in annoyance because you never really wore that set because it wasn't an everyday wear type outfit.