#𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄| 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇]
0:00━━━━━━━━━4:45
◅◅    ▻▻

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐚
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐡
𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲
𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐧' 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐚
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧'
𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧'?
𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚❞

❝𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐚𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐚𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐭�...

2ND PERSON!

He leans down to kiss you placidly, tongues sliding together. The kiss lasts until you have to pull away to pant, and a thin string of saliva stretches between you.

Fervid kisses move up your neck, and you feel your throat bob against Gakushu's mouth as he sucks up a small hickey, hand moving up and down in lazy circles. His nose presses into your neck and you can feel him breathe in deeply, intoxicated on you.

You caressed a hand lightly through his hair, tracing his natural fringe, "If you're gonna leave a hickey at least do it low.", you mumbled slightly moving your sleeve to make way for his soft lips.

Whilst feeling the pain and pleasure of having someone suck on your sensitive collarbone, the sleeve of your tank top slowly slipped of revealing most of your left breast.

You forcibly twist your body around, his lips detaching from your figure.

Slapping his eyes shut, you turn away in embarrassment, "If you look you're a dead man!", you scowled kicking his body with your feet.