#𝐓𝐄𝐍| 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒]
0:00━━━━━━━━━4:45
◅◅    ▻▻

❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝❞

❝𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐌𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝�...

(Please read the super amazing authors note at the end! It's like super important!!)

2ND PERSON!

"HELP ME OUT ALREADY!"
You whined, rubbing your temples in frustration.

"What do you need help on?", he sighed, finally caving in.

You tossed your textbook to him, "I forgot the formula for the volume of a conical frustum.", you groaned.

He flipped through the pages of your textbook, "You should know it since you already know the area of a cone.", he scribbled some stuff on the page where the equation was, "Just find the volume of the whole cone and the top of the cone, then subtract the two."

Your eyes widened in realization, "I've already done this before, why didn't I know it?", you said to yourself.

Gakushu chuckled at your forgetfulness, "I knew you were stupid but not that stupid.", he laughed, dragging the 'that'.

"Whatever, you're the one who was struggling to write an analytical paragraph a minute ago."

"That was on a Shakespeare book that I haven't read yet, of course, I wouldn't know it.", he refuted with a frown.