#𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐄]
0:00━━━━━━━━━3:52
◅◅    ▻▻

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞❞

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 ...

2ND PERSON!

GRITTING MY TEETH AS YOU OBSERVED THE MESSAGES BEING SENT TO YOU ON INSTAGRAM,
you rolled your eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

It had been hours since you got back from Gakushu's house, my father was nowhere to be found and you had successfully distracted your mom.

As of now, you were arguing with Kaho, it wasn't even an argument just a disagreement.

This morning you awoke to hundreds of notifications of people slandering you and using your name as an insult. It's not like you didn't enjoy the attention you were thriving in it but it also meant that it restricted your internet activity.

Apparently, you were canceled for threatening to leak an only fans account that wasn't real. It wasn't an only fans account but it was a bunch of nudes you found on your boyfriend's official' Instagram page.

The prey had finally found themselves caught in the predator's trap. You created an Instagram account with Gakushu's consent so you could find stuff to blackmail all the other girls in your year.

You weren't a cruel piece of human sub trash, you would never leak any nudes, but if someone messed with you examples are meant to be made.

Your face lit up as you saw that your first victim had arrived, Kaho finally had the guts to call you.

You grinned as you pressed the green button, answering the call, "Hiya~ did you need anything?", your tone was sweet and kind, hiding the bitter intentions behind a bubbly voice.