#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘| 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄?

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒
𝐒𝐇𝐄?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄?]
0:00━━━━━━━━━3:52
◅◅    ▻▻

❝𝐎𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞?
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲
𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞?
𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞
𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲
𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞
𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞❞

❝𝐎𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞? 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞? 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜�...

A 10-year-old karma ran out the door of his home and onto the front porch hoping to get a glimpse at what was happening in the L/N household.

The whole morning was filled with the sounds of moving vans and children yelling at each other. The redhead peered through the gate to get a closer look at what was happening on the other side.

"Boo!" Someone yelled startling the boy.

It was followed by the cackling of two teens Mina L/N and Malakai L/N who walked out of their house and onto Karma's front porch

"Not you guys again," Karma mumbled while frowning.

Malakai ruffled the boy's head of red and laughed. "Good to see you as well redhead."

Mina pulled the ten-year-old into a hug. "How've you been troublemaker?"

"I've been okay, what's going on at your place?" He asked.

"Mina 2.0 just moved in!" Malakai snickered before getting slapped by his twin sister.

All of a sudden there was a crash and more screaming, this time it was the voice of a girl cussing in jumbled-up Japanese, English and some Spanish.

"Malakai go help them out," Mina said before pushing her brother into their house.

On the other hand, Karma was dying of laughter the whole scene was entertaining.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME KAI! I hate this place, how are you gonna send me here it's not fucking fair!" The young girl shouted before storming out of the building.