#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊
𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄]
0:00━━━━━━━━━0:45
◅◅ ▷ ▻▻

❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧
𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲
𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐛 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬
𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞❞

❝𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭�...

2ND PERSON!

"IS SHE ALIVE?"
Kayano yelled out looking at your pale face as you were carried by Karma, piggyback style.

"Is she dead?"

"Good riddance." The redhead rolled his eyes before hoisting you up on his back since you were slipping off.

Once the group got to the medical room of the inn, Karma set you down on the bed and Koro-Sensei took your temperature. The others looked at your unconscious body worryingly and exchanged looks of pity.

"Shouldn't we give her something to cover up, she'll be so flustered when she wakes up," Kanzaki asked looking at your half-clothed body, you were only wearing a sports bra and your school skirt.

"I honestly don't think she would mind, compared to how she dresses outside of school this is modest." Rio hummed, popping her head through the door and casually walking into the room where everyone stared at her blankly.

"Shouldn't you be with your group?" Sugino raised a brow at the blonde who crouched beside your bedridden form.

She started wailing all of a sudden, gripping your hand tightly. "My poor girlfriend, whoever did this to you is dead!"