#𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄| 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄]
0:00━━━━━━━━━3:56
◅◅ ▻▻

❝𝐈𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐈𝐟 𝐈, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐦
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬❞

❝𝐈𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐈𝐟 𝐈, 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐚...

2ND PERSON!

YOU AWOKE WITH STRONG ARMS WRAPPED AROUND YOUR WAIST,
the Asano Gakushu was cuddling you in your sleep.

You blinked, watching his peaceful figure, he looked like a little kid, devoid of all emotion and feeling. It's said that people normally smile in their sleep however he wasn't, he looked distressed but at the same time, his face reminded you of how loneliness felt.

Being neglected for most of your lives was one of the only things you both had in common. You were both longing for the same thing so it made sense that you would fall for each other.

There were a lot of differences between the two of you, trying to hide the things that made you yourself was something you constantly tried to do, and you succeeded in that.

Having successfully created a different personality for every occasion, you were nothing more than a fake. You had no sense of person, you didn't know who you were.

Having a messed up childhood fucked up your brain and you knew it, that's why you never put in the effort to change. You thought that if you stayed the same then you didn't need to truly be happy since you looked happy.

Despite having horrible trust issues you went after things you knew you couldn't have or keep, just like Gakushu. Knowing that he was using you, you still hung on to the little hope you had in him having feelings for you.

With your twisted mind and disgustingly sad heart, you convinced yourself that you deserved everything that you've been through. But you didn't. Nobody deserves to feel the way you do.