1

3rd pov

(name) looked outside of the school's old window. Teacher was writing something on the white board on the wall. The sound of pencils hitting on the notebook's and some one's whistling was heard in the classroom. Some of the people were just waiting for the school bell to ring and class to be over and some people were listening to the teacher's lecture.

(name) was staring at the clock on the wall. "One minute." she signed. The school bell rang and everyone ran out of the class as fast as they could. Except (name), she was pacing her back slowly as possible. She didn't like big crowds and people who were leaving the classrooms as fast as possible wasn't the best thing in her situation.

(name) took a big breath before exiting the school grounds. "I hate school!" she signed in annoyance. "(name)!" some girl screamed across the school yard. "Oh.. Hi Hina." she signed when the pink haired girl ran to her direction.

Hina and (name) talked a while when they were walking home.

(name) pov

"I was so embarrassed!" Hina yelled. "So you really slapped a guy in the face." I said when Hina looked like she was dying out of embarrassment. "Yes! It was Takemichis friend. I feel so horrible!" Hina cried out as we got up to her apartment door. "Hey. It's gonna be ok." I mumbled giving her thumbs up at the same time. "Tell your mom that I said hi." Hina said as she unlocked the door. I nodded and gave her a smile. "Ofcourse!" I said just before the door was locked again.

I walked into my apartment and took my shoes off. "I'm home!" I yelled and got nothing in return.

"So mom is out again." 

~~

I thought that I would publish this one too. I hope you like this one!!