20

Just before (name) and Baji were leaving the roof and were still sitting on the floor she had an amazing idea. She hadn't told him that they actually weren't at the top of the apartment building she lived in.

"You know what Baji!" She started her tiny confession before Baji stopped her. "Call me Keisuke." And so she did. "You know what Keisuke!" She let herself be loud with this one.
"We aren't on top of my apartment! We are on top of an apartment building next to it!" She let herself giggle and have a playful look on her face.

"What!" Was all Keisuke got out of his mouth. "You know what, fuck you!" He yelled and turned his back to his crush. He wasn't actually mad, just disappointed in himself. He huffed before dramatically turning back to her.

"Why didn't you tell me before this?"

"It wouldn't have been so fun if I would have told you, you know." she looked at his eyes and gave him an apologizing smile.
"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. But if things turn out well this could be our little secret hang out spot, if you like." Even though she was apologetic she was still in a playful mood.

"Apology accepted and maybe this will." Baji looked back at the sky. He smiled at the situation. She wants to hang out with him more. She wants to hang out with him and not with him and someone else.

Then Baji remembered something that he wished he wouldn't have in that situation.
"I left my bike at the store's parking lot!" He whined before getting up from the cold floor.
(name) took last bite of her snicker before throwing the plastic wrap into one of the plastic bags they had.

"I can accompany you, if you want." (h/c) girl blurted out before she could have thought what she could have said. It wasn't as bad as she thought since Baji started grinning as soon as he heard that.

"I would love that!"

-

"Why are you running?!" The girl yelled after the black haired guy. He turned to look at the (h/c) haired girl who looked like a slug trying to keep up to him and was hardly succeeding.

Baji stopped running and started to walk towards her. He tilted his head before asking, "Why not?"

"Am I that bad company?" She whined sarcastically and Keisuke apparently didn't notice the sarcasm in her tone. "No, no. It's not like that." He started to panic and wave his arms around.

"Wait, no! That was sarcasm." (name) started to panic as well and assure Keisuke that he didn't do anything wrong.

"Ahh, sorry!"

They started to laugh as soon as they had calmed down from their little panicked state.

(name) pov

"You are going to be the death of me!" I mumbled through the laughing fit.

"Nope! It's going to be the death of us!" He announced before starting to laugh again.

"That doesn't make any fucking sense." I whined as I heard what Keisuke said. At this point I was standing in front of him.

"Well, it makes sense to me." He jokingly said and flipped his hair back.
I took notice of his fang like teeth. They looked so cool and sharp. His smile made them stand out to me like never before.

He just had to snap me out of my thoughts.
"We still have to get to my bike. I really have to get some sleep for tomorrow." He said with a little bit more serious voice. That brought back all the thoughts that had been pushed aside.

"I don't want you to hurt Chifuyu and as his cousin I should be angry at you." I took a slow breath and looked him into his eyes. "But it's so fucking difficult."

"I know and I am sorry. But I promise to not hurt him as badly as I could."

"Do you think that that was assuring?" My voice came out firmer than I meant it to.

He looked at me with sorry in his eyes, "It is the best I can offer right now." He was trying to calm me but it still was fucked up.
I can't believe he told me that.

"I hate you." I huffed angrily and looked away from him.

He chuckled with sadness in his voice that didn't go unnoticed by me. "Aww, I love you too."

-

I looked at Keisuke as he was walking towards his bike.
I had stopped walking with him, I don't really know why. It felt right to do so. I hugged myself with my arms. A cold shiver runned through my spine. "I feel like something bad is going to happen." I thought before he turned towards me and asked, "Do you wanna take a quick ride with me?" He was offering his helmet towards me with his right hand. "It would be fun." He added.

My breath hitched. I let my arms fall beside me and said, "Fine."

I took the helmet and put it on my head. It fitted almost perfectly. This was my second time riding with Keisuke and I have to say that it excites me as much as it scares me.

He was waiting for me to get on his bike so he could drive off to where he was thinking was the best. I seated myself behind him and with little to no thoughts hugged his waist. I let myself press against him.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked but didn't give me enough time to answer before he took off.

We stopped near the shrine where most of Toman's meetings were held. Almost all of their meetings have been held there, if those were relevant to all of Toman.

I got off and gave his helmet back to him. He took it and put it on top of his motorcycle.

"So... I wanted to visit this place with you." He started and took a deep breath before continuing. "I don't really want to talk about all of this gang stuff but I wanted you here with me."

We started walking the stairs up towards the actual shrine.

"We don't have to talk about that if you don't want to." I tried to assure him that if he doesn't want to or isn't ready to talk about any of that he doesn't have to.

He looked at me and gave a really real and reassuring smile. "I actually would like to."

I took one of his hands in mine and told him to go on.

"I miss all of the years when I was a kid." He squished my hand and continued, "You see, me and Mikey have known each other for a long time and all of this," he pointed around. "started because of him."

"I'm glad that I was in Toman but for now I will be elsewhere." He had sorrow in his eyes and his voice was starting to crack.

"And I have to do something for them before I can go back to them."