15

3rd pov

Sun started to set slowly and none of the teens had noticed it. They had been talking and joking around. The echo of laughter was ringing on (name)s' head. She was having fun with the two taller boys. Everything feels perfect, but everything has to come to an end eventually. Her black flip phone had to remind her of its existence.

Her mom had texted her.

Mom

(name) it's getting late
you should come home soon.
22.39

"Shoot, I have to go home now." (h/c)nette announced to her friends. Chifuyu nodded his head and Baji gave her a sweet smile. "Yeah, it's getting late." Chifuyu mumbled before Baji could plurt out his amazing idea, "I could give you a ride." He announced before continuing his thoughts, "Only if you want tho."

"Of course I want a ride. Only in one condition, that it's not a burden to you and we are good to go." (name) stated and tallest of them just smiled and nodded as if to say "It's no trouble at all"

-

(name) pov

After that I haven't heard about Baji. We have texted a few times, but every time it has ended quickly and it worries me. I asked Chifuyu about it, he just said something about him being stressed out.

With a dry ass response from my cousin I decided to dig into my friend's case of disaperience.

I started to listen to every discussion of Toman that went near me. I tried to see if I could get to know something useful. I heard some random dudes talking about the next Toman meeting and nomination of new division captain, so I decided to snoop on that meeting of theirs. I even visited the place where the meeting is going to be held beforehand.

I took my black cap and one of my black masks, threw them on and went into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection from the mirror. Black oversized hoodie, loose high waisted dark blue jeans, mask and a cap with a ponytail. "Should I take my half gloves?" I shook my head, "Nahh, it would be too much."

"Today is not the day for demonias, it would be too obvious." I thought out loud and took my dr. martens that haven't been used for months. I put them on and felt the familiar feeling of the shoes. I somehow missed using them.

I walked to the direction of tomans meeting place. It wasn't that long of a walk away, but it wasn't close either. It took time to get there without any kind of motorbike or even regular bike.

"These fuking stairs are going to be the death of me." I cursed under my breath as I climbed up the stone stairs. "At least this place is pretty." As I arrived they had already started their meeting. Mutters could be heard and all of them were talking about who would be the next 3rd division captain.

"3rd division captain! Please step up!" Mikey yelled from the front. I could see him and Draken. Mikey seemed different, not in a good way. He was more serious. I could spot Takemichi out of the crowd of people. He made it too easy with his red hoodie and blond hair. A small "lets go'', was heard almost beside me, that made me flinch. I hadn't noticed him and his golden glasses. How on earth did I not notice him! He even had a weird earring on his right ear. People gave him way towards the few stairs up ahead.

He sat before Mikey with his back turned on him. Even I would not do that. Some of these idiots started to yell about how disrespectful he was being and I couldn't agree more. He seems like bad news. Scratch that, he seems more than bad news.

"Listen here! The person sitting behind me is the new 3rd division captain, Kisaki Tetta!" Yelled the guy beside him. Not long after someone in front of the crowd yelled, "Why's someone from Moebius here?!" and then followed by a few, "Get the hell out, Moebius", "Get out!"and "Piss off!" type of yells.

At this point almost all of the crowd was yelling for Kisaki to get out and piss off, but he didn't listen. Draken took it as his mission to shut all of these gangsters up. "Shut up! It's Mikey's decision!" He yelled and continued it with, "If you got a problem then step forward!" That was all that needed to be said to shut everyone up. I held my breath and listened closely to what was going to happen next.

"Our gang is going to challenge Valhalla!" Mikey yelled and then continued, "Valhalla is a rising power with numbers Moebius could only dream of! To beat them, Toman's gotta become more powerful too!" I couldn't listen anymore.

"This is bad, really bad. It should not go this way. This could end up badly." I thought. Isn't Baji in Toman, if that is the case he is going to fight too. Chifuyu is going to be there too.

Kisaki's loud yell woke me from my thoughts. "Commander! Thank you!" He yelled. I couldn't hear what Mikey responded clearly, but I could guess that he said something like 'yeah'or 'thanks'. When Kisaki turned around he had a disgusting smirk on his face. He looked like he had achieved something powerful that he would use for the wrong purposes. He disgusted me.

After Kisaki was starting to leave, Takemichi did something that I never thought he would do.
He runned towards Kisaki and punched him straight to his face.