3

(e/c) = eye color
(h/c) = hair color

(name) pov

"Takemichi came to my door crying and now he acts a little bit like a grown up." Hinata complained when we were eating. "Should we be concerned for him?" I asked as she was burying her head in her hands. "Maybe" She whined.

"Okay! enough of me. How about you?" Hinata jumped up a little as she tried to be positive and not think about Takemichi. "Well I have been kind of listening to different gangs, especially Toman. There seems to be a new gang forming. I don't know much about it."

3rd pov

"Are you crazy?" Hinata whispered. "I was in the wrong place at the wrong time." (h/c)nette mumbled out. Hinata was just staring at her. "no. You said that you have been listening to them." Short haired girl rambled. "Ok. Maybe I got to hear something that peeked my interest." The little bit taller girl mumbled.

"Not you too." Hina whined. "It's not like anyone has noticed me." (name) rambled quickly. "Yet!" Hina scoffed. "I'm not going to be part of the gang stuff that's going on now. I try not to" The (e/c) girl said and brought her pinky to Hinas face. "Pinky promise!" (name) said and Hina pouted. "Fine."

School ended faster than expected. (name) started to walk home without her best friend. Their school ended at different times every now and then.

Sky was blue whit out any clouds. The sun shined to the ground and the heat that came with it was more than enough. Smile formed to (name)s lips as she saw an ice cream shop. "This is just what I needed." She mumbled. The girl sprinted inside the shop. When she opened the door a little bell gave a notice of her presence.

She walked to the kounter. The many flavors and colours of different ice creams looked really good.
Inside the shop, fans hummed and the radio blasted music quietly. It wasn't so hot anymore. Even though the temperature was still hig it wasn't that bad anymore.

"I take one ball of mint ice-cream to a cup please." The girl said to the boy who took her order. "300 yens please." a boy on the counter said.

(name) pov

I handed the money and started to wait for the ice cream. "There" the person said and handed the cup with a little plastic spoon. "Thanks" I answered happily. I turned and started to walk out of the white shop. The bell rang before I even touched the door handle.

I bumped into a short blond boy. I almost dropped my ice cream on the floor. "Sorry!" I mumbled and bowed my head. I got out of his way.
After him came some crazy tall guy with a dragon tattoo. 'WAIT! Dragon tattoo on the head. Shoot!' I screamed in my thoughts.

"It was nothing to worry about." assured the blond boy. He was wearing a white t-shirt, black pants and white boots. "Okay" I quickly mumbled and got out of the shop.

I walked as fast as I could to the park I used to go to as a kid. Not far from my and mom's apartment. I let out my breath and sat down on a bench. I took a bite of the mint ice cream. "So fresh."

I sat there about 20 minutes before my phone started to ring. I looked at who was calling me and it was hina. "Hey Hina!" I answered the phone. "Hey! I can't hang out today. I have to go shopping after school." Hina said. "And I know you don't really enjoy malls in the long run. So see you tomorrow." And the call ended.
'could have said even bye to me.'