7

(name) pov

"(name)! Get up!" I heard mom yell most likely from the kitchen. "Shut up! Let me sleep!" I yelled back. Little bit after that I heard footsteps coming towards my room. Mother swung my door open.

"(surname) (name) don't give me that attitude anymore or I will take your phone away!" She yelled. I could hear her disappointment from her voice that would become anger sooner or later. She opened the curtains and swayed my warm blanket from me.

"Nooo.. Let me sleep please." I whined. "No. Even if it's Saturday you cannot sleep past twelve." Mom argued. I finally opened my eyes and sat up. "Ok, ok. I'm up now. You can go away." I whined and mom just glared at me like she wanted an apology. "Ok, I'm sorry mom."

I hopped onto a hot shower. I let the hot water run through my (s/k) skin. I poured shampoo on the palm of my hand and spreaded it onto my hair.

I dried my hair with a blue fluffy towel. After that I took my clean clothes and put them on. Oversized black t-shirt, little bit oversized black high waisted jeans with black belt. "Mom! Have you seen my socks anywhere!?" I yelled to my mom. "Check my socks section in my closet!" Mom yelled back. "Ok!"

I ran to my mom's room and opened her closet. There I found all my socks that were missing. I took all of my mostly black and dark gray socks with me and sneaked back to my own room.

"(name)! Hina is at the door!" mom yelled as I just said to let her in.

"Wow! How rude, you didn't come to the door so I had to come to your room." Hina complained as she walked in my room. "You should wear different colours." Hinata giggled as she saw my surprisingly black outfit. "Whatever." I mumbled.

3rd pov

"So what's up?" (name) asked as hina sat down near her bed. "takemichi wanted me to come to the festivals with him and I want you to be there too." She said.

"Do I want to see you two all lovey dovey together?" I hummed. "You don't have to be there the whole time. Just at the start and maybe at the end of the festival too." The shorter girl assured me. "Ok, sure." I answered at the same time my lips curled into a tiny smile.

"Yes! See you at seven." She started to get up on the floor. "Oh, and before I forget to say. See you at the yard."

As the evening came (name) had put her kimono on and her hair up.

Her kimono was darkblue with little white flower patterns around it.

She walked to the door and left the apartment.

"Hina!" (name) yelled to get her best friend's attention. "Hey!" She yelled back to the slightly taller girl. "Let's get going." She said as she approached the shorter girl.

The sun was almost set as the two young girls stepped into the festival's first stands.
It didn't take long for Takemichi and two of his friends Emma and Draken to appear too.

"Hina, you didn't tell me that there were going to be others than Takemichi." I whined as she just smiled and rolled her eyes playfully. "I didn't? Well then now you know." She smiled at her friend who didn't seem to be really amused about it.