5

3rd pov

Cold early morning weather touched the young girl's skin. She walked to the nearest 24h open shop. Her black demonias hit the ground as she walked through an empty parking lot. No cars, no people. Perfect place to relax peacefully.

She took a deep breath of the not so clean air of Tokyo. Faint different cars noises could be heard in the distance. She looked at the clock of her flip phone '2.25'. "Not so bad"

She had woken up again for an unknown reason. If her mom would know that her daughter loves late night walks and does them when she can't fall back to sleep. Maybe she would be pissed off or just concerned for her safety.

The (e/c) eyed girl walked into the store to buy maybe a monster or just a coffee. She walked to the candy section and took three lollipops. Two apples and one strawberry flavored lollipops.

She walked to the drink section and took an original monster out of the fridge that it was in.

She paid for her stuff and got out of the store. Her steps echoed in the empty parking lot.
She sat down to the ground. After a few seconds she opened her monster with a click sound.

The (e/c) eyed girl was almost done with her drink when motorbike noises were heard in the distance. It was almost three in the morning when she looked at her phone screen.

Those motorbikes sounded coming closer by every second. Those bikes lights could be seen at the place she was sitting.
She got up and moved out of the parking lot. Then she sat down on the grass near the store's walls. The girl leaned her back on the store's uneven wall.

She was right when she thought the bikes were coming to the store's parking lot. Five bikes parked almost at the end of the parking lot. One bike carried two people on it.

There were six people. They were walking in the store's direction.
(h/c)nette couldn't see their faces but there were three shorter and two taller guys walking towards the store.

She sipped her drink as she observed the boys. Boys who were hanging out in the late hours of the night. Those boys were Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, Mitsuya, Baji and Chifuyu.
Most of them were more or less known to her.