Extra

This takes place at the ending of the manga.
Don't read this if you haven't read the manga!

July 3rd, 2017

I took a glance at the clock on the wall of this little apartment. It was taking him too long. He should have been ready at least five minutes ago. "We should get going!" I yelled to him. He didn't answer but walked out of our room with a frown. "Can you help me with this tie?" He asked and when I got up from our couch to help him he smirked at me. "Thank you darling."
"Keisuke, we are going to be late. I know that you know how to tie your tie." I let out a huff and rolled my eyes before helping him with his tie. "All done. Let's go!" He smiled happily at me.
"I bet the next wedding is going to be ours." He announced before speeding out of the door before me. "I wish." I let out a sigh.

Lot has happened in the past years. But everything started when Hina introduced me to her soon to be husband Takemichi when they started dating.
Takemichi had this gang he was a part of and me being a curious person that I was and still am, I sneaked into their meeting and met him. He had these long and shiny looking black hair that I took notice of. When he noticed me he was ready to throw me out of their meeting but Takemichi had stopped him and introduced us to each other. It felt like I had met him before. The feeling I got with him was so comfortable and made me feel so happy. After the meeting was over it felt like we had known each other forever.

Everything escalated when Toman disbanded and I got the guts to confess to him and he had had the same idea. We started to date for real after going on a few dates and Chifuyu had surprisingly bet on us ending up together with Kazutora who lost the bet.

"Keisuke, I feel a little bit nervous to see everyone again after years." I brought up as he parked our car in the nearest parking lot from the venue. "Don't be, they all will be happy to see us." He reassured me with a soft smile. "Now let's get out and see how nervous Takemichi is!"

Before we knew it we were walking into the wedding venue. "Kazutora and Chifuyu should be here already." Keisuke mumbled before his eyes lit up. He ran to his friends. I walked behind him with a little embarrassed smile.

"Keisuke, you draw too much attention." I said when I had caught up with him. "Don't worry darling, we know most of the people here." He replied and patted my head. Chifuyu gave me a knowing stare. Why the hell is he looking at me like that? "(name), it's nice to see you again." My suspicious cousin greeted me before giving me a hug. "Nice dress, haven't seen you wearing something this fancy in years." He gave me a compliment. This is suspicious of him. I narrowed my eyes but didn't have time to think about it before Emma pulled me away. "You need to see the dress Mitsuya made to Hina, come"

"You look gorgeous!" I clapped my hands as Hina made a little spin for me. "Thank you!" She was smiling so happily. Her relationship with Takemichi is one of the most loving I have ever seen. But of course mine and Keisukes' relationship is the best in my opinion. "I can't believe you are going to marry Takemichi before I have had a chance to marry Keisuke." I whined and she laughed at my sulking manor. "Aww, poor (name) haven't gotten married or had kids before me, how sad." She played along and Emma laughed at us.

The wedding's afterparty had lasted longer than I had anticipated and when me and Keisuke had got back to our car I had taken my high heel off. He was laughing at how sleepy and annoyed I was at my black high heels. "I swear I am going to burn these! My ankles feel like they are dying!" I whined. "For someone who has worn demonias all through highschool you seem like you haven't walken in heels for longer than an hour." Keisuke teased me in my teen years. "I haven't worn any type of heels for years!" I tried to defend myself but failed as I let myself start to laugh with him.

We had gotten into our car after calming down a little. Keisuke had taken a different route than normal but I didn't care enough to ask. I felt too tired to think much.

"(name), wakey wakey. It's time to get up." Keisuke had opened my side door and his head was now hovering over mine. "Let's go." He took my hand and pulled me up from my seat. He quickly gave me crocks to wear that he most likely had taken and hid in our car for emergensys.
"Where are we?" I asked in a slumber. "Look around, love." He smiled at me lovingly. I took a look around and noticed how familiar this place was. Then it hit me. We were at the shrine where all the Toman meetings were held. "This takes me back." I had almost forgotten how nice it looked when the sun had set here.

We made our way up the stairs to the actual shrine. Keisuke took a look at me and took a deep breath, "I miss our teen years." I hummed at his statement. "Me too."
I was so happy to be back here that I didn't notice how he had gotten onto his one knee and held a ring out for me. I was so mesmerized to be back at one of my favorite places that I couldn't make myself notice anything beside me.

Keisuke skoffed loudly and made me look at him. I looked down at him in shock and started to smile.
"(name), we have lived years with each other and gone through so much with each other. The question is, do you want to marry me?" He looked at me and I knew that this was my future. No, he was my future. He was my future, past and my everything.

"Yes, yes of course!"

-

Extra

"She didn't even notice me when I got to my knee!" Keisuke was explaining the whole story to Kazutora and Chifuyu after a few days of the engagement.
I was listening closely while editing one of the pictures from the wedding that was held before.
"I knew she was dumb but I didn't think she was also blind!" Chifuyu joked and I threw a pen that was at the table at him. "You are in no way capable of commenting on anything, you little idiot!" I joked back at him. "At least she said yes." Kazutora joked and Keisuke was smiling so widely that I was sure it hurt his cheeks.

"We are finally going to get married!"

--------------

I was so happy to write this! I loved to write this alternative ending. Baji deserves all the love he can get! 

Oh, and I have to mention that I feel kind of embarrassed at how bad my writing was when I started this book. My style of writing has changed so much that I know it can annoy some people.
Maybe some day I take my time and rewrite some of the chapters. Who knows.