Prologue

They say that if you stand up to fear it will go away, but boy were they wrong. Because fear itself stay hidden within us burried underneath several other feelings. Its never really gone. It's just hidden away until you're weak enough to prey on again.

Hi I'm Tate Walker. Im 18 years old and i have a fear of fear its self. They also say that admitting to yourself that youre afraid of something is the first step to curing this phobia you have. Thats where theyre also wrong. does it sound like i'm cured of this fear of..fear? pfft. no. It's a load of bullshit.

I dont know how i delt with fear before him. I'm not even sure what fear was before him. I thought i knew what fear was when my abusive dad was alive and when i got bullied for all the things i listened to and wore, but boy was i so wrong. The truth is he was fear itself, but how could it be that the person i feared most at one point is the love of my life now?

He's changed my life for sure in so many different was. But the truth? Well the truth is.. i wouldnt change one bit of it because even though he was a curse.. he was also my blessing in diguise.

A/N: hey guys sorry this is short but its just the prologue. the first chapter should be up either today or tomorrow. Enjoy Xx