Chapter 7

A/N: OKAY GUYS SORRY FOR THE WAIT, YOU GUYS ARE GREAT AND THANKS FOR WAITING. ALSO IF YOU'RE READING THIS, HIT THE VOTE BUTTON AS FAST AS YOU WOULD TAP MICHAEL'S DICK AMIRIGHT? Ok continue on downward.

Holy shit.

I look around the place and take in the scenery. Trees engulfed the land along with big rocks and a small lake front type thing just a bit up ahead. Somehow colorful leaves scattered the ground although it wasn't fall yet. I took a step further into it and it seemed the farther I went, the more beautiful it got. I looked back at Michael who was also looking around, but seeming to know the place all too well before turning back to the beautiful art in front of me. It was peaceful. I was at peace.

How the hell did someone as horrid as he find something as beautiful as this?

I wrapped my arms around myself before turning to the dangerous boy whom i've promised myself many times i'd never get myself involved with, yet here i am.

"How did you find this?" I ask quietly, afraid if i spoke any louder, the peacefulness would be shattered.

He sighs and crosses his arms, not taking his eyes off of the lake.

"Found it when I was younger. I'd come here when things got too much to handle or i just needed an escape" he explained, and for once I didn't see him as a monster. Right here and right now, he looked like a normal, broken person.

"Well it's beautiful" I comment, letting out a long breath.

Not waiting for a response, I walk over to the lake, sitting down on a rock and looking down at the reflection of all the trees casting down onto the water. It was truly a beautiful site. There was no doubt about it.

Out of the corner of my eye, i saw Michael appear next to me, leaning against a tree. Don't get me wrong, this seems like a great place, but the question that's been running through my head continuously is why?

"Why did you bring me here, Michael?" I ask the million dollar question. This wasn't like him. He's this cruel, dark person. Maybe he brought me here to kill me. I wouldn't put it past him. 

"What, i can't be a nice person at times?" he asks jokingly. Jokingly. Who is this? 

I let out a short laugh before replying.

"Sure. Of course you can. But there has to be a reason" I say, turning my body to face him. "What do you want with me, Michael?"

He sighs and closes his eyes for a second before opening them again and focusing on the lake.

"Look. I'm just trying to make things semi-right. I'm trying to say we're cool and we're even, so i brought you here" He mumbles and my face contorts into a confused expression. What?

"And a way to make things 'semi right' is to force me to get into a car and go god knows where with you? Yeah nice job at that" I say sassily, still a bit pissed at the earlier incidents.

"That wasn-" he begins but stops himself before letting out a sigh. "You didn't really give me a choice now did you?  you refused to come, so I had to force it" He says with a shrug.

"So you couldn't have just sent me a fruit basket and said 'Sorry for being a massive dick'?" I ask and he cracks a smile. What is with him today?

"I could have, but that wouldn't have gotten me and you out of class now would it?" He says and i can't help but crack a small grin at his words.

"Well played, Clifford. Well played" I say with a smirk, and with that he smirks as well and takes a seat next to me.

"So, walker, what's your damage?" He asks and i look at him with a confused look.