^*~Two~*^

Bakugo broke down the door making recovery Girl flinch. "OI HAG FIX HIM!" Recovery Girl nodded and pointed to the bed. "Go put him over there!" "DONT FUCKING TELL ME WHAT TO DO UGLY HAG!"

Bakugo gently placed Shoto on the bed.Recovery girl rolled next to Shoto on her chair.She checked him up.While doing that Bakugo watched the whole time. "Mhh nothing seems to be wrong! I think he just passed out of dehydration!" She said.

Bakugo sighed and noticed something on Todoroki's neck.He leaned in closer. "Bruises?" He said. "H-huh? Where?" Recovery girl said rolling from her computer to Shoto.

Bakugo unbutton Shoto's shirt.As he flipped it open there were many cuts and bruises on his chest and torso.His Face flashed with concern.Part of the Alpha had worry while the other half was angry. 'Who would do such a thing?'

"Oh my!" RG said.The beta began to heal him.Bakugo was angered balled his fist.He was practically steaming from the ears.He then heard a whimper.His Alpha side taking over.

He snapped his neck to Shoto.RG was shocked at how he whimpered but continued healing him.But suddenly she was shoved away from him.Bakugo had sat on the bed holding him close.Eyes Black and baring his canines.

The omega had snuggled close to the alpha.He felt safe in Bakugo's arms.Snapping out of it he looked down at Shoto.Confused to why he whimpered.He was an Alpha.Or so he thought.

He placed Shoto back on the bed grumbling a quick sorry before leaving and going back to class.He couldn't Focus.His train of thoughts made him stare out of the window. 'What if icyhot's an Omega?'

Then as if in cue Todoroki walked into class.All students stared at him in concern but he looked down as he walked to his seat. 'I need my answer I ask him during lunch.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The bell had finally rang indicating that it was time for lunch.Everyone ran out the door,leaving Shoto and Bakugo in a room alone.Todoroki got up and walked to the door but before he could walk out the door slid closed.

"Oi half n half." He tense up seeing how close Bakugo was.His blond ash hair covering his eyes and he wasn't yelling which made it scary. "What?" He said in his regular Monotone voice.

"I'm going to ask you a fucking question and you're going to fucking answer truthfully!" He stated.Shoto tensed up a bit more. "Ok?" He replied. Bakugo got a bit closer. "Are you an omega?" He said getting straight up with the question.

Todoroki's face washed with fear.Something Bakugo has never seen.He looked away.
"N-no!" He mentally cursed himself for stuttering. "Oh yea? Omega look at me!" He said in his alpha voice.Shoto whimpered and looked at Bakugo who was shocked.

Shoto's eyes watered.He fell on his knees crying uncontrollably.Bakugo was very shocked.He sighed Shocking himself more as he knelt down next to the omega and pulled him into a hug.Feeling tingling through their bodies as their skin touched.Todoroki tensed up but shoved his face into Bakugo's chest.As Katsuki let out calming pheromones.

Rocking them as he let Shoto cling onto him as if his life depended on it. "Shhhh I'm sorry I just had to know.Please stop crying!" Bakugo whispered into his ear.

Shoto began to calm down.Blushing at the position they were in.Shoto was basically sitting on the alphas lap.He sat back up.As he lifting his hand to wipe the tears Bakugo beat him to it.Cupping the omega's face with both hands and using his thumb to wipe the tears away.

He had a reassuring smile on his face. "T-thanks." He said. "No problem but I still do need more fucking answers.Meet me at my fucking dorm at 9:00 Pm Kay?"