^*~Twenty-Two~*^

Shoto ran to his house.....................well Dadzawa's house and opened the door before slamming it close. "HEY KIDDO WHATS WRONG?"Yamada (That's his name right uHmmMm I'm to lazy to look up it so yea)

"Where is dad?" Shoto asked panicked

(Ok shit wait quick break I'm started crying again fuck)

(IGHT IM BACK)

"Hey kid you know you can talk to me?"Hizashi stated getting up from his seat and rushing over to the shaking and crying omega.He embraced the omega with warmth and love rocking them side to side as he pulled out his phone and texted his black-haired Omega.

(Damn honestly I pictured it in my head and now.......fuck how much I want a hug.........................I bet I ain't the only one sooooOoO *Hugs*)

The omega was still crying uncontrollably yet his shaking stopped and his breath slowed down.After a few minutes the door slammed open and broke off it's hinges.The stood the one and only Shouta Aizawa. "Who hurt you I'll make them regret being born"He asked as he quickly grabbed the crying omega's arm and pulled him into a motherly-like hug.

This resulted to the candycane to cry harder into the other's chest while dadzawa ran his fingers through the omega's hair.He softly placed a kiss on the bi-colored hair before lifting up Todoroki's head and wiping the tears from his face.

"I-I'm sorry."Shoto whispered.Aizawa looked puzzled but softly smiled which was a rare scene to see. 'HE BARELY SMILES AROUND ME!' Hizashi yelled in his head. "For what?"Aizawa asked. "I-I-I'm preg-"Shoto was cut off by a sob and Shouta understood fluently while Yamada looked at the omega in dis-belief.

"WHOS CHILD?"The blond alpha yelled out putting on his shoes. "B-b-b-Bakugo's"Shoto cried out. "Does he know?"Aizawa asked still slightly smiling yet you could tell there was slight anger in his voice.Shoto nodded and looked down. "The worst part is that he cheated."With that Aizawa let go of the omega and went into the kitchen.

Then the black-haired omega came out with a big black duffel bag that had the words 'Kill time' imprinted on it.Yamada freaked out and yanked the bag out of his omega's hands. "Hey hold on..........as much as I want to hurt that alpha I don't want to end up in jail and neither do you babe."

"I'll will get my hands on him."Shouta remarked and then lifted up the smaller omega carrying him to his room.
.
.
.
At school
.
.
.
Bakugo walked to class sluggishly,Eyes puffy and red,and he was sniffing a lot.Kirishima asked what was wrong and tried to help his friend yet only to be pushed away and ignored.Once the ash-blond Alpha entered he looked around for a certain someone yet they weren't there.

He sat down at his seat and banged his head on the desk.Iida lectured him for trying to break school property while Bakugo rolled his eyes........................A few seconds later Shoto walked in talking to his best friend midoiya.Over the time Bakugo usually hung out with Ayak-BLEH EW A BUG- so Shoto was bored.

He caught up with Izuku since they both decided that they were better off a friend......Deku has a new crush which is on the walking crawfish.When they met at the front of the school the green-haired alpha noticed Shoto's red puffed up eyes with tears in em,He asked about it but Shoto shook his head not wanting to talk about it and Midoriya understood.

Once Katsuki's eyes laid on the omega he quickly got up and walked towards his direction only to he shoved away by Momo. she scoffed at him while Shinso chuckled then pointed at the door.There stood a disappointed all might holding back a murderous Aizawa.

"I'm going to fucking kill that problem child....I WILL RIP YOUR GODDAMN HAIR OUT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS BAKUG-"Shouta got dragged out of the room and Hizashi came in.Chuckling and smiled at the class then his gaze turned to Bakugo and his smile dropped. "HEY BAKUGO DONT GO NEAR HIM MAN OR I SWEAR ILL HURT YOU!"

Bakugo looked down and stormed out of class.The whole class was confused except Shinso and Momo......Since they were Todoroki's friends he expressed to them and they did help him through a lot of shit.

Hours turned into day and days turned into weeks.Both Omega and Alpha looking like shit.They had black eye bags under their eyes and tears dropped out of their eyes now in then,Legs bouncing up and down,Todoroki scratching his wrist fighting the voice telling him to cut,And Bakugo scratching his desk.

Shoto sat out in training leaving the class confused except for Bakugo,Momo,Shinso,And izuku.
Over time Todoroki gained Deku's trust and Entrusted him with information.After some weeks Shoto stopped showing at class leaving UA puzzled.

He would stay at home napping,Screaming at non-living objects,Eating ice cream,Ect.Aizawa tried very hard not to choke Katsuki to death as well as Hizashi.Both Shinso and Izuku want to beat the shit out of the ash-blond while Momo wanted to tell him off.But for Shoto's sake they would leave him alone.

At times Shouta had to be held back or sent home because he almost killed Bakugo,Nezu understanding the situation completely decided to let Aizawa off the bat at times since Bakugo was the one to blame.

Fuyumi and Natsuo heard about everything,Fuyumi was shocked and she kicked Ayaka out while Aya understood,While Natsuo had to be held back by 5 police officers from leaving the house.He was beyond mad,He wanted to stab that alpha 100 times and watch him bleed out.He wanted to shoot Katsuki in the throat,He wanted to hurt the alpha so bad it would leave him in a hospital or maybe even a coma.

(SAME HERE BUDDY)

_____________________________________
Anyways uhmmmmmmMmMm yea About the baby gender it's going to be a boy and the name...........I might keep the name I had in my last story 'Kato' cause I like it thank you hikkkie for such beautiful name

Anyways mistakes are my bad but I couldn't give two fucks so yea CYA GUYS I LUV YOU ALL DONT FORGET THAT SHIT,IF YOU EVER FEEL UNLOVED MESSAGE ME THROUGH WATTPAD AN ILL HELP YOU BITCH🦑
1080 words