^*~Four~*^

Bakugo got out of the omega's grasp and got in the shower.Memories flashed through his head as he washed off the dry cum on his chest.He got out and then got changed.He left a Note for Todoroki and placed it on his bedside table.

He smiled as he watched the omega shifted. He then walked to his door to go with the squad.As he opened the door a green haired Alpha had a fist up as if he was going to knock. "What the fuck do you want shithead?!" Bakugo whispered yelled.

He didn't feel like waking the Omega in his bed. "I-I-I have y-y-you um seen Tt-Todoroki-kun?" Midoriya stuttered out.Bakugo closed the door very gently. "No.".He wasn't yelling nor was he trying to kill deku right then and there.

Deku gulped and worried his child-hood friend might be sick. "H-h-h-hey kacchan? A-a-are you feeling alright? Do you have a headache is that why you're not yelling?"He asked getting closer to him. "No idiot I just fucking woke up and UHHhHhHh I just.........."

Deku stared at him with big eyes filled with curiosity. "I just don't wanna fucking wake anybody and get fucking complaints all fucking day." He stated.Deku nodded stepping away.
"Well if you do see him can you ask him to meet me in my dorm?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes and walked with his arms crossed. "Whatever extra." He then walked out of the dorms building to see that the Whole squad was standing next to the gate talking.

"HEY KACCHAN HOW YA DOI-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP PIKACHU ITS TOO EARLY TO BE FUCKING YELLING!" "Look who's talking Bakugo!" Mina said. "Well let's go then!"she continued

They went off to the store.After that they got bored so they decided to go to the mall and have some fun.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shoto woke up from his peaceful slumber.He sat up and rubbed his eyes.He wasn't home nor was he in his dorm.He looked down to see that he was ass-naked,and he had cum all over his chest.

He blushed remembering what had happened. "Oh shit what have I done,you blew it now Shoto." He said to himself.He stood up but his legs buckled and he fell.He crawled into the bathroom turning on the tub.

He quickly got in and washed himself.Once he was done he limped out.He saw that there was a paper on the table.He walked to it curiously.He picked it up and it read.

Icyhot
        Take a damn shower and grab some of my clothes.I went out with the squad.By the time I get back I want your P̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ass out of my dorm.
                                    -King explosion murder-

He blushed and walked to Bakugo's closet.and grabbed a hoodie which was big on him and some black mid-thigh shorts.He limped out of the dorm and headed to his dorm.As he walked he saw some Alpha's sniffing around.He began remembering'SHIT I need to buy more suppressants!' He thought.

He did a 360 and ran out the dorms building.Once he made it to the pharmacy,He grabbed a bottle of suppressants and checked them out. "For your girl?" The cashier asked.Shoto gulped and nodded.

Once he payed he ran back into dorms bumping into someone.The bottle flew out of his hand rolling on the floor. "Oh! Todoroki-kun are you ok?" Midoriya asked. Shoto nodded rubbing his forehead.

He looked around for the bottle panicking since he didn't see it. "H-h-hey Todoroki-kun- w-w-why do you have heat suppressants-" he asked holding the yellow bottle in his hand reading the label.

Todoroki went paler than ever and slowly turned around. "M-m-midoriya please give it back." He said.Reaching out to take the bottle,but Deku pulled it away.

"T-Todoroki-kun a-are you an o-o-omega?" He asked.Todoroki looked down at his feet.Midoriya suddenly saw drops of water fall from his face to the floor.Without hesitating he pulled Shoto into a hug.

"A-are you? It's ok if you are,it doesn't make you any different mkay?" He whispered into his ear.Shoto nodded. "I-I am indeed a omega.................c-can I have the suppressants?" He asked. "No" Midoriya said coldly.

"W-what?!" Shoto asked at he pushed deku off of him. "Todoroki These are heat suppressants,they mess up your chance of having kids.These also drown the energy out of the omega." He said.

Shoto looked down at his feet. "I know that but I have no choice" He said barley above a whisper. Midoriya sighed and looked around. Then back to see that Shoto was gone and so were the pills. "Crap" he said and he ran to find him.
.
.
.
Todoroki made it to his room.He locked the door and popped two pills in his mouth.Swallowing them without water since he was used to it.He plopped on his bed sighing.He felt a buzz in his (Bakugo's) hoodie pocket.

He reached in and grabbed his phone.Eyes-brows furrowing at he looked at his notifications

101 missed calls from 'Bastard'
91 messages from 'Bastard'
89 missed video calls from 'Bastard'
6 messages from 'Natsuo'
3 messages from 'Fuyumi'
2 message from 'Bakugo'

His eyelids felt really heavy.As he went to tap on Bakugo's message he fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
He then woke up to banging on his door. "SHOTOOOOOO I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" He knew that voice.He dreaded the loud voice.The walls shake as Enj-BLEH
yelled and banged on the door.

He quickly got up and rubbed it eyes. "SHOTO OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" His 'Father' yelled.He could hear other voices telling his 'father' to calm down and lower his voice.He sighed and walked to the door.

But as he went unlock his door something was telling him not to open it.He put his hand down and stared at the door. "SHOTO YOU HAVE TO THE COUNT OF 10!"

He backed away from the door. "1!" 'What should I do?' "2!" Time passed and Shoto backed all the way to the back of his room.
"10!" His eyes widen.

"YOU DAMN WEAK OMEGA GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!"
_____________________________________
SO UMMMMM YA! I IF I MAKE FUCKING TYPOS DAMN JUST DEAL WITH IT- ANYWAY UMMMMMMM YUH! ILY CYA!
👁👅👁
1053 words