^*~Five~*^

Todoroki whimper as he obeyed.Unlocking the door,He sighed and open it.Seeing his very angry 'Father' and the whole class minus momo staring in shock.He's eyes filled with tears as it was getting hard to breathe.

"Omega?" Uraraka asked.Aizawa was in shock as well but still looked at her giving a 'You shouldn't intervene' face.She figured it out and nodded."Well then Shoto let's get going!"Enj-BLEHHHH stated grabbing the omega's wrist to which he whimpered at.

He was dragged out of the dorms and shoved into the car.After a short drive to their house he was dragged inside and thrown into the 'training room'
.
.
.
.
.
Once Endevwhore thought he was beaten enough he walked out and came back in with a suit on. "Get the fuck up and change! We need to meet some people!" Shoto nodded and got up.

He limped to his room and closed the door.He then looked over at his bed and saw a white suit laid neatly on his bed.He sighed deeply and went to his bathroom to take a shower.

Once he got in his bathroom he turned on the shower to drown out his crying.He sobbed as he looked at himself in the mirror.'Look at yourself,You're so ugly and that scar on your face just makes you uglier.'

'Nobody loves you,Your mother was killed because of you' "shut up" 'You're a monster, you caused your mother death and you drove your own brother away why don't you cut? OH why not better why don't you just end it all.'

"I can't do that." 'And why the fuck not?' "I can't do that to Fuyumi and Natsuo."He said as he walked into the shower. 'Fine You'll change your mind soon,but for now why don't you cut,CUT CUT NOW DO IT CUT!

Shoto cover his ears with his hands wincing and crying harder.He reached out his hand out of the curtain and grabbed a blade from the sink and looked at it.

He grabbed the blade firmly as he brought the blade to his wrist. '1...........2........3......4...........5...........10...................15.................20....................25.........' He lost count as he left very lightheaded he threw the blade and continued his shower in peace.
.
.
.
When he was done he changed and heard a knock at his door.He flinch and whispered a quick come in.Fuyumi came in with some hair supplies.(I don't know?Im writing this unplanned).She placed them on his desk and came over to Shoto.

She smiled and hugged him tightly after a few seconds He hugged back. "Dad told me to come and fix your hair!" She said with a smile.Shoto was confused but nodded nonetheless.
.
.
.
Once she was down she smiled. "Gosh you look so beautiful!" "Thanks Fuyu-Chan."He said.She nodded and gave him one last hug.As she let go and walked to the door Shoto asked. "Hey wait do you know why he needs me to dress like this?"

She stopped and turned around. "Uhm he never said anything about it." Shoto nodded and sighed as she walked out the door.He went to his bathroom and saw himself.His eyes widen. 'What the hell?'

(GOD DAYUM IM SIMPING)

He sighed deeply and walked downstairs.As his 'father' came into view he looked Shoto up and down then grunted.He gestured for Shoto to follow him to which the omega obeyed.

They both got in the car and drove to a restaurant once they got there they sat at a table and waited.Shoto had no idea what he was waiting for but he didn't want to ask and anger his 'father'

As he was playing on his phone his father grunted and he looked up.He saw his best friend Momo. "Shoto?" "Momo?" They both look at each other completely confused.

As he focused more he saw her parents.He quickly got up and bowed. "Good evening mrs and Mr Yaoyorozu." He said respectfully.

They smiled at him and looked at Endevwhore. "I thought Shoto was a alpha?,I think you're confused.My daughter here is an alpha herself."Her mother stated.

Enji grunted. "Yes well my son here is not a alpha unfortunately he is a Ultra-rare omega." He said with a hint of anger in his voice.Momo looked shocked.

Shoto sat back down and looked at his lap. "Oh well ok let's talk then." Momo's dad said as he sat next to enji.As the Adults talked Momo looked over at Shoto.

"Hey sho? It's okay I won't tell anybody! And listen If you don't want to go through with this it's completely fine!" Momo whispered. Shoto looked over at her and smiled but it then was replaced with a confused face.

"The whole class already know but ummm but what do you mean I don't have to go through with this?" He asked. "Well with this marriage of course!.I do know you're gay so I understand!"Shoto had wide eyes."MARRIAGE?" He repeated loudly.The adults looked at him.

"Shoto quiet down!" Enji demanded but Shoto disobeyed and stood up. "N-No I'm not going to fucking calm down! I don't want to be married! And especially not to a girl! No offense Momo but I don't like girls! I don't care if you think I'm disgusting! I want my male alpha!" He yelled.

The whole restaurant looked at them.Suddenly enji bursted in flames. "Shoto sit your ass down!" Shoto whimper and sat back in his seat. "Oh! Shoto sweetie don't worry about it! We don't care if you're gay or not! We won't force you!" Her mom said with a sweet smile.

Shoto nodded and smiled. "I'm sorry enji but I don't think this is going to work take care!"Her dad said and got up leading his family out.Shoto was left with the flaming Cheeto puff.He then was dragged into the car.Enji sped to their house.

He once again dragged his son to his room and threw him on his bed. 'No no no no no no no' Shoto mentally screamed him his head. "I'll give you your damn Male!" His 'father' yelled.

His pants were ripped off and his 'father' slammed into him as He was crying uncontrollably.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile with the class
.
.
.
.
"Is Todoroki-kun still with his dad?" Midoriya asked. "I guess so!" Uraraka said sitting right on Bakugo's lap as Bakugo growled.The whole class had widen eyes. "Hey Bakubro is she your girl?" Kirishima asked.Bakugo groaned "Yes she fucking is!"He answered.The whole class sat silent.

".............................................Guys I think I like Todoroki-kun!"Midoriya blurted out.He cover his mouth with his hand as he blushed red.Mina who was busy cringing at the couple nodded acting as if she heard him.as the whole class looked over at him.

Bakugo grunted and shoved Uraraka off him.He then stomped upstairs leaving the whole class completely confused and speechless.

Then suddenly the door slammed open. "T-T-TODOROKI-KUN WHAT HAPPENED?!"
_____________________________________
SOOOOO UHMMMMMM IM SORRY IF I MADE YOU WAIT TO FUCKING LONG,A LOT OF FAMILY PROBLEMS POPPED UP AND I'VE BEEN DOWN LATELY BUT I AINT GONNA LET THAT AFFECT THIS.I LOVE YOU GUYS CYA🦑
1193 words