^*~Eight~*^

As soon as their lips brushed against each other's Todoroki was yanked away and thrown into a purple misty portal.Bakugo reached to grab him but the portal shut and he fell on the ground. "N-no damn it FUCK NO DAMN IT."

Bakugo got up and ran to U.A at full speed.Slamming the 1-A class door down,knocking it off it's hinges he bent over and panted grabbing his knees. "T-to I- Uh Sh-Sho- Ugh I- ICYHOT GOT FUCKING KIDNAPPED!" He yelled out and looked at Aizawa.

The whole class sat silent then Aizawa got up and ran down the hallway.Bakugo fell down on his bum panting.Kirishima came up to him and patted his back. "How did he get kidnapped Bakubro?" "I- I- UGh" he fell back on his back covering his eyes with his inner elbow. (I have no idea what it's called-)

"Kacchan how did he-" "We were at the park and he got yanked away into that misty portal thingy that once came to the USJ."Uraraka smirked. "Well babe isn't it your fault? How is he going to trust you now?!I mean how to you except him to trust you after you let him get kidnapped and you didn't save him?!"

Katsuki felt hurt and tears instantly filled his eyes. "Don't fucking call me that and I- I know he won'-" his voice cracked and he sat up.The whole class was shocked. 'Is THE Katsuki Bakugo crying?' Instantly Mina ran up to Bakugo and hugged him.

Katsuki just looked down and put one arm around her. "Ok Problem children we are going to look for him so get your asses up and into your damn hero suits." Aizawa said as he walked into the classroom.Everyone nodded and got changed.
.
.
.
.
.
7 days later
.
.
.
.
It has been seven day since Shoto has gone missing.And today was no different.or so they thought.Bakugo was getting sadder and miserable everyday.The whole class was worried about him and asked him if he was ok but he always gave the same answer. "I'm fucking fine idiots,you should be fucking worried about the peppermint not me.

Everyone gave up at this point.School was back in session and only a few were looking for the candycane omega.As class was beginning someone suddenly busted the door down and panted. "W-we found t-t-the hideout!"

Aizawa instantly got up and pointed to Bakugo and Midoriya. "You two come with me the rest of you go back to the dorm!"He then ran out the door with the two alpha's following.
-
-
-
-
7 days back
-
-
-
-
As soon as their lips brushed against each other's Todoroki was yanked away and thrown into a purple misty portal.Todoroki hit the cold hard floor.Once he sat up he looked around only to be met with darkness.There was only a thin candle in the middle of the room.

He got up and reached for it.But before he could grab it the sound of a door getting slammed open echoed through the room,leaving a ringing sound to flow through the omega's ears.He winced as he felt something cold wrap around his wrist which was very tight.

"So kid how ya been?" A husky voice asked. "Why am I here?"He heard a low chuckle. "Just going to trade you for some money kid no hard feeling."Then the lights flicked on to reveal Shigaraki squatting right in front of him and Dabi leaning on the doorframe with his arms crossed.

"Shiggy let's go" "yea I'm coming. Cya kid."They both walked out and a click could be heard.Shoto sighed.'probably going to trade me to a rapist'He struggle with the handcuffs.Luckily he was able to get them off.He then ran towards the door but with no luck he couldn't open it.

He sighed deeply and looked around the room.Then he saw a window and walked over to it.As he opened the window he was dragged into his mind. 'Damn thats a long way down,it'll probably kill you,finally a fucking chance,why don't you take it?' 'I- It'll kill me?" 'Fuck yea all you have to do in lean forward and it's over.Why don't you give it a try?'

Shoto felt tears running down his face.He closed his eyes and leaned forward.He feft very lightheaded on the way down and smiled remembering what would happen to him.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Just before he reached the floor he was caught. "Damn it Shoto why would you do that?!" A low raspy voice asked.Though the omega had already passed out.Dabi sighed and went back into the hideout and cuffed him again.

Then once Shoto woke up again Toga decided to 'play' with him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Present day
.
.
.
.
As soon as the the whole hero team came Shigaraki growled. "Damn hero's,Today was the day we would make the fucking trade,Ugh Toga Twice make a distraction,Dabi Kurogiri come with me And the kid."

Dabi grabbed Shoto who was passed out and passed him to Shigaraki.As they walked away they heard a big ass explosion. "Get your nasty crusty hands off of him!" Bakugo used his alpha voice as he flew through the air.

Shigaraki whimpered and put Shoto down.Dabi groaned and used one hand to shoot out fire aiming at Bakugo. "Damn Shiggy get yourself together!" He said as he picked up Shoto.

Shigaraki nodded and scratched his neck. "Kurogiri let's go.".Kurogiri opened up his portal and Shigaraki went in.Bakugo then pounced on dabi making him drop Shoto with a thud. "Damn you alpha you hurt him!" Dabi stated with an uninterested voice.

Bakugo growled and lifted up his fist but soon Dabi turned into mud smirking. "Calm down BaKuHoE We're not going to hurt him.........yet-"Toga said as she skipped into the portal.Bakugo picked up Shoto "you'll fucking regret saying that bitch" Toga and Shigaraki whimpered and Kurogiri closed the portal.

Bakugo sighed and looked down.'Damn bastards'He then started running back to the team,Taking him to the hospital................... "b-b-Bakugo?" Shoto asked as he was getting rolled through the hallway.His visón was blurred but he could see bits of Katsuki's face.

"It's ok My little omega you'll be fine,I'm here!" Bakugo whispered.The omega smiled and closed his eyes.Darkness again-' Then he saw some bright light..............
_____________________________________
IGHT BITCHESSSSS UMMMMM YEA- so um updates may take a lil long cause my mom is now taking my phone at night- BUT WUT SHE DON'T KNOW IS THAT I STILL HAVE MY OLD CRUSTY DUSTY PHONE so I use it hehe~ anyways stay healthy ILY Cya!
1100 WORDS